Betrayed

018

(Beauty)
I watched as Kayla decided to get up and run to Jimmy. Usually she was a shy girl, but I think she likes his tattoos because as soon as he had her in his arms she started to trace them and laugh saying, “TAT-tus,” it was cute.

“Man your guys’ kid is smart. She must have gotten it from you Be because we all know that Zack’s a dumbass,” he said laughing.

“Dumbass,” Kayla repeated and started laughing with him.

“Okay so my child is no longer going to be around you after today,” I said as I looked at the words that my daughter was learning.

“Awe, c’mon Beauty you no she is way better off with me than with the other guys,” he said looking with mock offense.

I arched my eyebrow, “And how is that,” I asked.

“Well, Johnny will teach her how to drink, Matt will teach her how to lift weights and be all rough neck, Brian will teach her how to be cocky as fuck, and Zacky well enough said about him,” he stated.

I sat back into the couch and watched with wide eyes as Kayla laughed when he said fuck and I could just picture my daughter in my head. It was scary, “Okay you made your point Jimmy,” I told him after a while.

“Hey I feel offended. How can you guys agree that I would mess up my own daughter,” Zacky asked looking between us.

“Awe, baby, don’t be offended. I’ll make it up to you later,” I said as I kissed his cheek.

He turned his face towards mine and kissed me fully on my lips, “Oh I am going to hold you to it,” he whispered into my ear and I sighed. I knew that he was the one I wanted to be with.

(Zacky)
It was a few hours later and Jimmy had just left and Kayla was sleeping on a pallet on the floor that Be had made from the couch cushions. We had just eaten dinner and we were sitting watching TV.

My arm was around her with my hand resting on her hip which I slowly slide into her top and caressed her skin, “Remember you owe me from earlier,” I asked as I whispered in her ear letting my lips brush against it.

“Yeah I do,” she answered and turned into me so that our lips were almost touching.

“That’s good because I’m ready to make due of that debt," I told her as I pressed our lips together. Before it got heated I stood up and held out my hand for her to take. I watched as she looked down to Kayla, “She’ll be okay,” I reassured her and then she took my hand.

I led her upstairs and into my bedroom where I shut the door and turned on the lights. Tonight I wanted to see her body and not have rushed encounters like we’ve been having. I wanted to take it slow and that was how I was going to do it.

As I unbuttoned her top I slowly walked her back towards the bed. As we stood in front of it I finished unbuttoning her top and slide it off her shoulders and then I kissed each shoulder. I looked into her eyes before I kissed her lips then her chin. I kissed her down her neck while at the same time I unhooked her bra and slide it off as I kissed down her chest.

I was on my knees and I kissed her stomach letting my tongue swirl around her belly button before I went to work on her jeans and panties. I got her jeans undone and slowly slide them down along with her panties as I placed kisses along her thighs. He skin was so warm and soft, and her scent was so inviting that I wanted to take her then and now, but I owned it to her, I owed it to us to go slow and that was what I was going to do.

Once she stepped out of her pants I looked up at her, “Sit,” I commanded and she did. Once she as sitting I kneeled in front of her in-between her legs. I placed my hands on her face, “I love you,” I whispered, my lips brushing against hers.

She smiled at me, “I love you too,” she said. I kissed her passionately after her declaration. I put all my feelings that I had for her into that kiss and I knew that she was doing the same thing.

I moved my lips from her mouth and trailed my way to her breasts where I let my roughened hands touch her soft skin. I switched my hand to my mouth on her right breast and suckled it gently earning a low moan from her lips. The sound was pure joy and I wanted to hear more so I sucked harder and gently bite it to make it harden.

Her breathing was becoming fast and shallow causing her to pant a little, “Oh Zacky,” she moaned as she let her fingers run through my hair. I soon switched to her left nipple and once I had paid it the same attention I had her back arched and her begging me for more.

I brought my head back up and kissed her lips all the while leaning back until she rested into the mattress. I licked her bottom lip and her mouth opened up for me. As our tongues explored the other's mouth our hands roamed each other bodies lighting fires at each touch and caress. She grinded her hips into me and I knew that she was on the edge; just where I wanted her.

I kissed down her body and then spread her legs and lifted a leg onto each one of my shoulders, “Zacky,” she said breathlessly and then I buried my face into her. Tasting and smiling her scent as I ravished her with my mouth. I heard her moan loudly as my tongue flicked over her clit and I felt her body shake. I smirked against her and then continued my assault.

She started to buck her hips and I had to held her down as I continued to suck her off, “Zacky…ple…please…I-I…can’t take…this,” she barely got out and I pulled away from her.

I stood up and quickly stripped out of my clothing. As I was doing this she crawled backwards onto the bed and I followed soon after, “Take me,” me she told me once I was hovering over her and that’s when I snapped. The whole wanting to go slow idea went flying out the window.

I plunged into her setting a perfect tempo almost in time to our pants. Soon both our bodies were covered in sweat and we slide against each adding more pleasure as we kissed and swallowed each others moans and gasps, “Faster Zack. Deeper,” she said and I did as she asked.

As I thrust into her faster and harder I started to go deeper in and it caused both of us to cry out. Soon the pressure that was inside our bodies got to the breaking point and when I trusted into her a few more time we both came together calling out the each other's name.

I pulled out of her and then moved to lay down beside her. I gathered her into my arms and we just cuddled for a while until she looked at the clock, “I better get going,” she said. I just kissed her and nodded my head.

We both got dressed again and we walked back down stairs hand in hand into the living room. Kayla was still sound asleep on her pallet and I helped her pack up her things. Once done I picked the baby up and walked out into the Huntington night air and over to her car placing Kayla in her car seat and then walking back over to Be.

She stood just inside of the car’s door and smiled up at me. I grabbed her by the face again and just stared into her eyes before I kissed her goodbye. I watched as she got into the car and drove off. As soon as she drove off the guys drove up and climbed out of Syn’s car. I stood there in shock. I can’t believe we came so fucking close to being found out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make the word taste better.

This is to muzickalgirl for giving an idea about who would teach Kayla how to do things.