Betrayed

020

“Hey babe just calling to let you know that I won’t be home tonight. I’ll see you sometime tomorrow. I love you,” Beauty heard his voice say.

She hadn’t seen him in over a week and this was the same message that she had been getting the whole time played over and over again in her mind. She sat on the bed crying with a picture of them in her hand. “What did I do wrong,” she asked herself as she looked at the picture of them just before they went on another tour.

They were so happy just before the guys left, but soon she started to hear the rumors of their partying and how Brian had been dubbed the Man Whore. She threw the picture on the floor and let the glass shatter as she crawled on onto her bed not bothering to clean up the mess.

It was as if she had had enough and she just wanted to give up on life. She barely got out of bed unless to use the bathroom or shower, but other than that she just slept. She barely got up to eat at times. After a while she cried herself to sleep. She couldn’t take the pain.

The depression was taking her down and she just lay in bed knowing that it was until the earlier afternoon when she heard the door open and then close. She sat up in bed as Brian came into the room and then rushed into the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom. She hadn’t seen him in over a week and he didn’t even look at her. she felt so low, unwanted, unloved, not like the girl she use to be.

She waited the whole time with her head in her hands until he stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. She turned from him as he started to get dressed, “Where you going,” she asked him just above a whisper.

“Out,” was all he said as he pulled on his boxers than pants and then did up his belt buckle.

She looked over to him, “Are you coming home tonight,” she asked already knowing the answer.

“No,” he said letting out annoyed sigh. He was starting to get pissed off by her questions and she could tell so she stopped.

He was walking out the door when called out to him, “Brian,” she said and he stopped and turned.

Looking are her he stepped back into the room, “What,” he asked nastily, then watched as silent tears fell down her face.

“Why are you doing this to us? I thought you loved me,” she said and then looked down to the floor at the broken picture.

His eyes did the same as he took in the broken frame, a resemblance of their relationship. Instead of answering her he just walked out and just like always she just curled up in the bed and fell asleep. She didn’t want to deal with the pain, being awake hurt too much. She wished that she could sleep forever, but she knew like everyone else that all wishes didn’t come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that its short. More later.