Betrayed

021

(Beauty)
I woke from the dream I was having by feeling kisses be placed all over my face. I opened my eyes with a smile to see a grinning Zacky holding a giggling Kayla who was bent over me kissing my face, “Mommy wake,” she squealed after she saw me smile at her.

Zacky lifted her back up and kissed her temple, “All thanks to you baby girl,” he said and then got into the bed with me after he kicked off his shoes.

Sliding under the covers with me he wrapped his right arm around me as his left held a snuggling Kayla to his chest. Then when a thought popped into my head I sat up, “Wait, how did you get in here,” I asked him as I looked up at him.

He just smiled down at me, “Well when I came over your mother had just left and your father was about to come and wake you up so that he can leave for work as well, but then I stopped him. I told him I had something to talk to you about from the guys about hanging out and he asked me if I knew about Kayla. I told him yes and that I will be willing to come and wake you up to see if you wanted to spend the day with your friends. He brought it, so no worries,” he explained. Then added, “Now lay back down I want to hold my family,” he said.

I smiled as I laid down on his chest and snuggled into his warmth. Even Kayla seemed at peace as she laid on his chest and traced his tattoos like she always did without making a sound. For a while we just stayed like that until I spoke, “Well you sing for us,” I asked as I tilted my head up to look at him.

He just smiled at me and started to hum and sing a random song I couldn’t place. I loved to hear him and the guys sing. They each had their own unique voice and I always loved to hear them all sing. As I listened to him sing I had a flash back.

Zacky walked into the house looking for Beauty. None of them had seen or heard from her in over a month and they were all becoming worried. She wasn’t even returning their calls, so he decided to see how she was doing. For they all knew what Brian was doing, but none of them had the guts to tell him to stop.

He slowly walked up the stairs and crept into the room when he saw her small figure curled into a ball, “BeBe,” he called gently, but she didn’t answer. So instead he kicked off his shoes and walked over to the bed. Carefully he crawled in next to her and wrapped her in his arms, “Be, are you okay? I’m worried about you,” he whispered into her ear.

When Beauty felt his arms wrap around her she felt electric shocks go though her body, like he was reviving her, “I’m okay now that you’re here Zacky,” she whispered.

He let out a sigh and loosed his grip, but she grabbed onto his arms, “What is it Be,” he asked as he stilled in his movements.

“Don’t let me go,” she started to sob. She didn’t want to loose the feeling her was giving her, “I feel so dead please don’t let me go.”

He gripped her tighter, “I promise not to let you go until you tell me to,” he said and brought her closer to his body. He started to sing and hum to her and he felt her body relax against his. When he thought she was asleep he whispered in her ear, “I love you,” not realizing that she heard him.


“What are you thinking about,” I was startled out of my thoughts by Zacky’s voice.

I smiled up at him, “Oh nothing. Just about the first time you held me and sang to me,” I answered him honestly.

He kissed my forehead, “I was thinking the same thing as well. C’mon lets get up. I want to take Kayla to the beach,” he said as he started to get up with her in his arms. Once up he tossed her up in the air and she giggled as she came down and he caught her. He did it a few more times and then held her up in the air and spun her around.

She was giggling so hard that drool was coming out of her mouth and I watched with a hand as it landed on his face, “Ah man,” he said as he placed her on the floor and wiped his face, “You drooled on daddy,” he said as he tickled her and I couldn’t help, but laugh. This was what I wanted in life to be free and happy, which was not how I felt when I was with Brian. I felt alive with Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it was crappy. will try to have a better chapter next time.