Betrayed

022

(Zacky)
I was walking into matt’s house when the chatter caught my ear. I had just came from spending better part of my day with Beauty and Kayla and I wanted to stay, but the guys kept calling and texting that Be told me to go and have fun. I was starting to get to the point again that being away from her for just a second hurts.
As I walked into the living room a roar went up as the guys caught sight of me. Even Matt who was always had his lips attached to some part of Arie said hello. I grabbed one of the many beers that were sitting in a big cooler in the living room and sat down.

“So, what are we up to tonight guys,” I asked and then took a swig of my beer.

“You know, the usual Zack attack,” Arie said, “We are going to party,” then she paused, “Shit if we have a party we need to call Beauty,” and with that she went off into the kitchen.

While we waited for her to get off the phone we all made plans of who was going to do what, like buying the beer and who was going to spread the word out about it. Not longer after Arie came back in and took her usual seat on Matt’s lap. I looked at the couple with envy. I wanted me and Beauty to be able to openly express our love, but that wasn’t going to happen soon. We have yet to tell the guys about us and we were waiting until next week.

(Beauty)
I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my outfit. I had on pink and black printed wife beater , a white peasant skirt, and pink and white converse. I even wore my hair down in soft curls. I wondered if I looked okay and I turned to my mom and Kayla, “How does mommy look Kay-Kay,” I asked my daughter.

She looked me up and down with a big smile on her face and pointed, “Pink,” she said excitedly making me laugh.

“You look good BeBe. Brian is going to love it,” when my mom said that I felt my smile waver a little, but I held it. I wasn’t trying to impress Brian it was Zacky who I was trying to impress.

I had to leave soon so I walked over to them, “Okay now time for you Kay-Kay to go nighty night,” I said as I scooped her up. I took her into the spare room that was now her and settled her into bed. Like always I sat on the side of the bed and sang her lullabies and stoked her hair until she fell asleep.

It didn’t take long tonight since she was already tired from earlier and didn’t take a long nap. After I made sure she was sleep I walked down the stairs said good bye to my parents and walked out to my car.

Before I pulled off I took a breath, “Here goes nothing,” I said as I pulled out of the driveway. I couldn’t wait to get to Matt’s and Arie’s house. Even if it was the beginning of the week there were going to be tons of people there just for the simple fact that Avenged Sevenfold was hosting a party and who wouldn’t want to join them.

After the 20 minute drive was over I parked along the block and walked up to the house. It was just after nine and the party was already in full swing. I walked up the steps and greeted the Berry Twins JB and Matt who were both chatting up two girls who looked like they could barely stand. I just shook my head at them and walked on into the house.

I knew where I would find everyone so I made my way to the kitchen where all the drinks were. As soon as I walked in the group cheered and I just smirked at them. I walked over and stood in between Jimmy and Zacky so that nothing would seem out of place, though I stood a little closer to Zacky. I just wanted to be close to him.

As if sensing this he flung his arm over my shoulders in a friendly way so the group wouldn’t take to much notice and handed me a beer, “Drink up. You have to catch up with us Be,” he said as he brought me closer.

“Thanks Zacky,” I yelled over the music and chugged down the bottle. People cheered and then another beer was handed to me.

After a few beers and shots I was starting to feel buzzed. So, I left the group to walk it off and ended up in the back yard staring off to the beach. I just stood there watching the waves when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I let him hold me for a moment remembering how it was between us before I pushed out of his embrace, “Brian don’t,” I said as I took a few steps away from him.

He just stood there and ran his hands through his hair, “C’mon Be, what’s the matter,” he asked and I just tossed my arms in the air.

“Us, that’s what, Brian,” I told him looking back to the ocean.

“Be, we can work the past out. I want to be with you,” he told me and I could feel tears prickly my eyes. Doing this when buzzed is not good.

“Brian there’s no working out. You cheated for a year and treated me like shit. Then when I leave you want me back. Why,” I asked him as I looked in him in the eye.

Just when he was about to say some thing a white girl with blonde and black hair ran up to him, “Hey baby, your girl’s back in town,” she said as she planted a kiss on his lips. I knew who she was Tiffany the girl he left me for. I just stood staring at him in disbelief. He was playing me that fucker. Just when I was about to walk away she stopped me, “When did you get back in town,” she asked with attitude.

I just looked at her, “None of your damn business,” I told her. Then I looked at Brian he had a look of shock on his face.

“Be,” he started to say, but I put my hand up.

“Save it,” I told him as I walked off. I needed another drink or better yet, I needed Zacky. Just seeing her again brought back all my old hurts and I knew that he could get rid of them. I walked in looking for him, but I couldn’t him or any of the guys, they had gone on another liquor run since the supply was going down. So I found Arie and the girls and we started to do shots. This was turning into an interesting night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like this is another crappy chapter, but I will make it up in the next chapter. When the drama begins.