Betrayed

025

(Beauty)
My face hurt like hell. I let out groan at the sensation and tried to open my eyes, but when I saw the light I groaned louder and kept my eyes closed.

“Be can you hear me,” I heard Zacky ask and I turned my face towards him.

“Yeah, I can hear you, but my face and head hurts like hell. It feels like my face is on fire,” I told him as I snuggled into the covers that were over me.

“Ah, Be I’m so sorry babe,” he said as he kissed my forehead.

“It’s okay,” I told him then added, “Well you hold me? You always make me feel better,” I said and then scooted over for him so that he could get into the bed. After he climbed in he gathered me in his arms, “Oh man, I have to get home to Kayla. She’s going to worry,” I said as I finally opened my eyes against the light. I had just noticed that the light was coming from the sun and not from lights. I tried to get up, but he just pushed me down.

“Don’t worry she’s here. I had Jimmy go and get her,” he told me as he snuggled close to me.

I noticed that I was in his room and I wondered how I got here, “How did I get here? I just remember blacking out,” I told him as I gently moved my head closer to his.

“Yeah after Haner hit you, Arie made sure you were okay. You woke up a few times, but soon went back to sleep. I guess you were a little drunk as well,” he chuckled a little and kissed my head once more. I noticed that he called Brian Haner. I knew that this was big because the only time that they called each other by their last names were when they were really pissed at each other.

I sighed a little just thinking about last night it was a total mess, but I was soon brought out of my thoughts when I heard a squeal, “Mommy,” I heard Kayla say as Jimmy brought her into the bedroom.

“Hey Be how are you feeling,” Jimmy asked once he sat Kayla on the bed, who soon climbed up to me.

“I’m doing fine. My head just hurts,” I told him.

“I’ll go get you something,” Zacky said and then he got up and left the room.

I watched Kayla as she looked at my face, “Mommy boo-boo,” she asked in that babyish voice of hers.

I tried to smile, but it hurt, “Hey Kay-Kay, mommy got boo-boo,” I told her and just like so many times when I kissed her boo-boo-‘s she kissed my cheek. Even though it hurt I loved her for it. She made me feel better as well. Her and zack were my world.

“I’m sorry about last night Be,” Jimmy said as he took a seat on the foot of the bed.

“Oh that’s okay Jimmy boy. I’m fine. How is Brian though,” I asked.

He looked at me for a moment and then said, “He left with Tiffany soon after. So I don’t know.”

I just let out a sigh as Kayla snuggled into me playing with my hair. Soon after Zacky walked back in with a glass of water and some pain pills. He lifted Kayla off of me and then helped me up. I took the pills and then drunk the glass of water.

Once the pills were taken I tried to stay up, but my face and head was killing me. I guess Zacky could tell, “I’m gonna take Kayla and spend the day with her until you feel better, okay,” I just nodded my head and watched as they all left the room. I suddenly wished that things were different before I drifted back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey people thanks for reading, subscribing, and commneting. You guys make the world go round.