Betrayed

028

(Beauty)
I was sitting at home with Kayla playing at my feet. I was just watching her and feeling excited just watching my daughter enjoy herself. I wonder if Zacky was thinking about another child like I was when I looked at her. It would be nice, but I couldn’t dwell on that just now since everything was going on with happened a week ago. My face didn’t hurt that much anymore, but it still had a lot of bruising on the cheek.

“Mommy,” Kayla said as she got up and walked over to me with her arms out. I smiled down at her and picked her up, snuggling her to my body.

“Hey Kay-Kay,” I said to her, “How’s mommy’s baby,” I asked as she pressed her face against my chest. I heard her sigh and warp her little arms around me tighter. I smiled at her reaction while I rubbed her back and sang to her. Soon she was sleep and I laid with her on the couch with her against my chest and covered us with a throw and then I followed her in sleep as well.
(Zacky)
I didn’t bother to knock on the door to Be’s house as I walked in since I knew her parents would be at work. I smiled on the sight that was before me. It was Kayla and Be sleeping on the couch.

I walked over to them and bent down kissing both of them on the cheek. I watched as Kayla steered, but Be woke up.

“Hey,” she said as she smiled up at me.

“Hi,” I told her.

She looked around for a moment, “What time is it,” she asked.

“Just after noon,” I replied.

“Oh man we need to get up. We got up early today and we just fell back to sleep,” she told me as she shifted Kayla and sat up.

I picked Kayla up from her arms and she sat up, “So what do you want to do,” I asked her.

“Well, I really need to go shopping and get Kay-Kay so more clothes since she is starting to grow again.”

“That’s cool. I guess we can go to the mall or something. Are you ready to go?”

She looked at me and nodded her head, “Yeah. Are we taking your car or mine?”

“Yours since the car seat in already in there, but I’m driving,” I told her and then walked out to the car with Kay-Kay in my arms.
(Beauty)
We’ve been at the mall now for a couple of hours and Kayla was awake now pointing at things and trying to talk. Since she was limited in the words she could actually say we had a hard time understanding what she was talking about, but I knew how to nod and say yes Kayla so she knew that we were listening to her even though we didn’t understand.

Zacky had been spotted a few times, but he really wasn’t bothered by people. A few came up for autographs, but others just waved or said hi and he did the same thing. It was good just being in the open with him and not having a care in the world.

We were coming from the final store when we were spotted by cameras. People started snapping pictures and surrounding us and Kayla started to cry out daddy.

Zacky stopped walking with the stroller and took her out and ran to the car with me close behind. The cameras followed, but he was able to get her in the car and pop the trunk for me. We threw that stuff in the car and then hopped in ourselves.

Once in the car I turned to Kayla to quiet her down. Seeing all those men like that scared her. I got her Sippy cup out and gave it to her. Once in her mouth she quieted down and laid back looking at the men wide eyed as we had to back out slowly so that we wouldn’t hit anyone.

I could tell that Zacky was pissed, but he didn’t do anything in front of Kayla. I leant over to him and kissed him on the cheek. He looked over and smiled a little. Once we were able to get away I turned in my seat and buckled up.

“Want to come home with me,” he asked as we were driving away.

“Yeah we would like to spend more time with Daddy won’t we Kay-Kay,” I said loud enough so Kayla could hear. She just burped in answer and we laughed. All thoughts of the pictures being taken disappeared from our thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lateness and the crappyness, but it will get better. I hoped taht you enjoyed.