Betrayed

030

(Matt)
I watched with shock at the scene played before my eyes. The little girl that Beauty had was NOT Brian’s, but Zacky’s and I just wondered how in the hell did this happen. My friends and band were being ripped apart by one person and it was just pissing me off. I didn’t like the fact that she was tearing the two friends away from each other.

I stepped forward and grabbed a hold of Zacky who was on top of Brain and Johnny and Jimmy got Brian, “Stop this fucking fighting now,” I yelled at them.

Zacky was able to get out of my grip and walked over to Be and wrapped her in his arms. I watched as she wrapped her arms around his waist and his arms wrapped around her shoulders. I wanted answers from them and I wanted them now.

“So when did you two really start messing with each other,” I asked looking at them both.

Zacky looked me right in the eye, “Nothing happened to us physically until she and Brian broke it off, but I was there for her in the last three months of the relationship,” he told me.

I knew that he was telling me the truth, but I still couldn’t believe this. I can’t believe that Be had Zacky’s baby. Then as I started to think pieces of the puzzle started to come together like how Zacky reacted to Brian trying to get back with Be, or how he always had something to do lately, but all this time he was with her and his daughter.

“What do you mean you were there for her,” Arie said out of the blue.

“Exactly what it means I was there for her when one else was,” he said.

Arie just shook her head, “You could have put things in her head, Zacky,” she stated, “You could have tricked her into thinking that she loves you just so you could get her.”

“What the fuck,” Zacky said in disbelief, “What are you trying to say,” he asked.

Arie just looked at him, “I saying that, since you said you loved her for so long that when she needed someone ,you could have taken that as your chance in making her think something else.”

As the words came spilling out of Arie’s mouth I had no other choice, but to think along those lines as well. I mean I knew the guys to be competitive against each other, but I never knew that it went that far.

(Beauty)
I didn’t like the way that Arie was accusing Zacky of brainwashing me to be with him, “Arie that is not true. Zacky didn’t trick me into being with him,” I told her.

She looked right at me and crossed her arms, “How do you know,” she asked, “You were so depressed at the time you may not have realized what he was doing.”

I pulled away from Zacky and looked at them all, “Zacky didn’t brainwash me. I love him and he loves me and we want to be together and be a family.”

She just shook her head, “How do you know for sure that he didn’t brainwash you? Are you completely over Brian? Can you honestly say that you are over him,” she asked walking up to me.

“Yes I can,” I told her calmly.

“I don’t believe you. I think you still love Brian, but you can’t face your feelings because Zacky has you on lock and key.”

We both just stared at each other and I didn’t like the small bit of doubt that I was starting to have towards Zacky and what his motives back then were, but I didn’t want to admit that, “You are so wrong,” I said as I turned and walked away.

“I told you, you couldn’t,” she yelled after me as I slammed the front door shut and leaned against. I can’t believe her words.

(Zacky)
I looked at Arie after Be stormed off, “You are fucking wrong about me doing that to her,” I said to her.

She just smirked, “Zacky I do believe that you did that and I don’t think that I am wrong.”

“Oh yeah,” I asked her.

“Oh yeah,” she said taking a step towards me.

“What do I have to prove that I didn’t trick Be and that she wants to be with me and only me,” I asked.

Arie looked off to the side for a while, but when she turned back towards me she had this glint in her eyes, “Break up with Be for a month and let her spend time with Brian. At the end of the month if she still wants to be with you she can, but if she doesn’t she can go to Brian.”

I scoffed at her suggestion, “Hell no,” I yelled.

“Then it just proves that you brainwashed her,” she stated matter of factly.

“I agree,” Syn said as he stood with Johnny and Jimmy, “Give me a month and after that she can decide who she wants to be with at the end.”

I looked at them all in turn as they all nodded their heads to the deal. I looked towards the house, “I’ll go talk to her about it,” I said as I started to walk, but Arie cut me off.

“No, I’ll talk to her,” she said and I just watched as she walked into the house. I do not like this deal at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry for the little lie about updating yesterday. I never finished it because I was working on a new story that I am posting tonight. Tell me what you guys think. This is another A7X story and some people have already read it and they love it, so I hope that you do as well. Here is the link:

Ice In My Veins