Betrayed

032

(Beauty)
It’s been a week since the big blow up and I had decided to move in with Zacky two days later. He told me he couldn’t stand being apart from me and neither could I. My mother threw a fit and told me I was making the biggest mistake of my life. Well, she was wrong on that part because I was making the best choice in my life. Not only was a making the right choice for me, but also for my daughter.

I was sitting in the living room playing with Kayla while Zacky, Jimmy, and Johnny were upstairs fixing up one of Zacky’s extra guest rooms for Kayla. It was cute that he wanted to put everything together for her on his own. He really was a great father and Kayla loved him so much to the point is she goes a day without seeing him she gets upset. I knew that we are going to make it, I can just feel it.

I watched Kayla as a toy went under the couch and she went to go retrieve it. It was so funny to see her wiggle under the couch some since it was raised off the floor a good distance. I just had to laugh. I went into my purse and grabbed my camera/recorder and pushed the record button and filmed her under the couch.

Once she got the toy she wiggled out and looked over at me laughing. She laughed too and dropped the toy coming over to play with the camera. When she got close enough I tickled her causing her to run away and then come back and we repeated the process over and over again. At the moment Kay-Kay was making me forget my problems like she always do.

We were still playing when we heard the doorbell ring, “Bell, bell, bell,” Kayla started to sing as she danced to the sound and her voice.

I laughed as I got up and went to answer the door and was surprised when I saw the girls standing on the other side, “May we come in,” Keyarie asked. I nodded my head and just moved at the way. I really wasn’t shocked to see Lisa and Kelly since they guys were here, but I was shocked to see Arie, “Hey,” she said as she walked passed me.

“Hey,” I said back and followed her down the two little steps back into the living room.

“Awie,” Kayla said as she saw her and ran up to hug her leg. Arie looked down and smiled at her as she picked her up.

“How is my little girl doing,” Arie asked her.

“Good,” she answered nodding her little head, “but mes mommy baby,” she said after a while.

Arie just laughed and set her back onto the floor and took a seat between Lisa and Kelly, “So Be we have been thinking,” she started and I already knew where she was going.

“Look I don’t want to hear it. I’ve already told you,” I said.

“Be can you just hear us out.”

I let out a long sigh, “What.”

“Can you just give him one week? Just one week and then it will be settled.”

I just looked at her and was about to responded, “Be just do it,” Zacky said standing behind the couch, “If this is what it takes to prove to them that we belong together, than please just do it.”I looked at him for the longest not knowing what to say, but I already knew my answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for that lateness. I hope that you enjoyed it and thanks for reading. Comments are always welcomed.