Betrayed

033

(Brian)
She agreed and I couldn’t be happier. I was finally getting the chance to prove that I’ve changed and that we belonged together. Even if it was for a week I was happy that she still agreed. I knew that her and Zacky were unhappy about it, but they wanted to prove that he didn’t trick her and this was working out for me.

Getting up out of bed I made my way to the shower and got ready for the day ahead. I was excited. I was going to spend the day with the woman I loved and nothing could change that, but I was wrong. As I stepped out of the shower I heard the bell ring. Grabbing a towel I headed downstairs to the front door to find Tiffany on the other side.

I was shocked to see her here at my place and to see her holding a little boy’s hand, “Say hello to your son,” she said and my world stopped. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I stepped back.

“That’s not my kid,” I told her.

She just looked at me and shook her head, “He is yours. I just never told you about him. Why do you think I alway leave and come back,” she asked me.

I didn’t know what to say. I mean, here standing in front of me is a kid who could be mine and all I could do was think about how this is fucking up my chance with Be, “Look I have somewhere to go,” I told her not wanting to deal with this mess.

“Yeah and so do I, that’s why we are here,” she said and then she bent down, “Sweetie you stay here with daddy okay,” she told the boy and then ran to her car. I tried to run after her, but I was in a towel and the kid was just looking at me. What the hell am I going to do, I asked myself as I walked to the kid and brought him into the house.

(Beauty)
I waited an hour at the place that Brian waited to meet me and then I left. I wasn’t wasting any more of my time on him. He didn’t even bother to call or anything and it just reminded me of the years that he cheated on me. Right now all I wanted to do was go home and be with MY family.

Just as I was climbing into the car I got a text from Zacky, but instead of reading the text I simply called him, “Hey Zacky,” I said into the phone.

“Hey, so how is everything going,” he asked.

“Good. He didn’t show up so that’s a plus,” I told.

I heard him let out a sigh, “That is good.”

I smiled into the phone. I knew how he felt about the week deal, but now it was voided because he didn’t show. It was great, “I’ll be home soon,” I told him and then we said goodbye and hung up. I wonder what kept him from coming though.

As I drive home I couldn’t help, but think about what caused Brian not to show up and it also reminded me of the time he stood me up only to show up at the restaurant on a date with Tiffany forgetting that he said he was meeting me there.

Beauty had been sitting at the table for over an hour now and all she had done was slowly sip on her glass of water waiting for him to show up. Brian had promised her that he wanted to make up for all the months he had neglected her and to prove that he loved her, but as time worn on she gave up hope.

It soon passed two hours and she had given up all hope of the evening when she decided to go. It was at that moment that she saw him at a table not to far off with a blond talking. Not wanting to be seen she crept up behind them and listened to what they were talking about.

“Don’t worry Tiffany. I told you I was leaving her. That’s the plan,” Brian stated as he put his napkin down on the table.

“Well, I don’t like to be strung along,” the blond, Tiffany said, “It’s been years Syn and you promised me. We had a deal,” she said in frustration.

“Well, baby you don’t have to worry any longer because I’m leaving her in the morning,” he said as he leaned over the table and kissed her.

Beauty had had enough and walked out from her hiding place, “You don’t have to wait until tomorrow Bri. You can break up with me now,” she said as she walked up to the table.

Brian looked to his left and saw his girlfriend standing there, “Be, what are you doing here,” he asked in a monotone voice.

She shook her head at him, “Did you forget about our date tonight here,” Be asked. She could feel the beginning of tears, but she held them back. She didn’t want to give him that satisfaction. He didn’t say a word, “Well you don’t have to worry about me because I will be out of your place as of tonight,” she stated before she turned on her hell. He didn’t even chase after her. He just continued his dinner with Tiffany.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that its sucky, but I hoped that ypu still enjoyed it. :) and thank y'all for commenting and reading. It makes me happy. Oh and check out my new story.

Ice In My Veins