Betrayed

037

(Beauty)
I was kneeling in front of Kayla getting her ready for beach day. Jimmy wanted to take her and I really couldn’t stand to be away from her for that long, so I decided to go and so did Zacky. I slipped on her swimming diaper and then her little pink strawberry swimsuit and matching white robe. Once she was dressed I picked her up and carried her to mine and Zacky’s room where he was finishing getting dressed for the beach.

“Daddy,” she squealed and tried to wiggle out of my hands, but Zacky had walked over and plucked her from my arms.

Holding her against his bare chest he kissed her cheek and started to walk out the room, “Why don’t you get ready while we go down stairs and play for a while,” he told me. I just smiled and nodded my head and watched them leave.

After they left I went to the dresser that housed my smaller pieces of clothing and for the one that had all my swim wear in it. I picked out a black one piece swimsuit and slipped it on followed by a white tunic top and made my way down stairs where Zacky and Kay-Kay were waiting.

Zacky heard me coming down the stairs and looked up at me as he picked Kayla up and then walked towards the door. On the way out I grabbed our bags and made my way outside to the car and got in. as we drove to the beach I started to get nervous. Beach Day was something everyone in the group did and no matter what you did, but as we got closer I was starting to think that maybe I should have stayed home.

Its been two days since me and Brian were suppose to go on our date and he had yet to call me and apologize. I don’t know what I am feeling towards him at the moment, but I do feel a little down. He said that he had changed, but if he had he wouldn’t have pulled the stunt that he did and he would have called, but I guess some things never change.

I felt a hand on my bare thigh and looked towards Zacky with a grin on my face. I was so happy to have him in my life and I wondered why I never was with him to begin with. He was the one out of everyone that never lied about Brian and his little side projects and he was there when I needed someone and he certainly didn’t side with Brian like everyone else did.

Once we got to the part of the beach that we always meet at I got out and grabbed our bags while Zacky grabbed an excited Kayla, “Waer,” she happily clapped upon seeing the ocean. I chuckled at the way that she said water and stepped onto the sand.

As we walked to the group I watched as Zacky put her down and let her run or more like waddle towards Jimmy, “Unky Jimmy.” She yelled and held her arms up, “Up, up, up,” she chanted then waited for him to pick her up which he did happily.

“Kay-Kay,” he screamed and tossed her in the air and caught her making her giggle like crazy.

I walked closer to the group and I could see Keyarie toss a look towards me and Zacky and she didn’t look to happy to see us together in any shape, form or fashion. At any other time I could have cared less. But we were suppose to be friends and all problems that we have with each other should have been forgotten even if for one day.

I felt Zacky grab my hand and I let him guide me away from Arie. I was beginning to regret coming here, but yet at the same time I wanted to see all my friends. As he led me past Arie I looked my left I saw JB, Matty, and Bri taking turns butting the volleyball as they got ready to play a round.

I looked towards Zacky who now had a dead look on his face as he was looking in the same direction. I soon heard Matt call for a game of volleyball and all the guys that were there took up teams and started to play. Zacky was lined up against Brian and as the game started they both were getting competitive towards each other.

I took a seat next to Lisa and everyone who was left watched as the game went on. As the teams played I could see Zacky and Brian butt heads more and more and it was starting to make me sick to see them like that. They were always good friends and now since I come back I’ve done nothing, but break them apart.

I guess I was so lost in thought that I really didn’t see what happened next with the guys until I heard Lisa yell, “Break them apart!” I looked up just in time to see both going at it. When will this stop?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry been working, but here is an update. I hoped you enjoyed it. It will be coming to an end soon.