Betrayed

038

(Beauty)
Well I was glad that it wasn’t a fist fight yet and they were just arguing over a call. I wanted to just chock them both. Then their teams got into it and then I heard Lisa say, “Shut up fuckers,” but no one paid attention.

Out from the corner of my eye I watched Kayla wiggle from her grip and started to walk/run over to the guys. I and the girls just watched on in shock as one by one when the guys saw her they stopped except for Zacky and Brian.

When she got to the two she looked from one to the other and then yelled, “SHUT UP FUCKERS,” really loud in her cute little kid’s voice.

Then just like that they stopped and then both looked down to the serious looking Kay-Kay. Bending down Zacky got eye level with her. I could tell he wanted to laugh, but was trying to hold back, “What was that Kay-Kay,” he asked, trying to see if he heard her right.

“Mes says shut up fuckers,” she repeated looking between the two again.

Zacky stood up then and then started laughing and then so did everyone else. She did a little circle and watched everyone with a mean look on her face, “It’s not funny,” she said and we all started laughing harder.

We watched as she put her hands on her little hips, “Oh shit Be she looks just like you when you get mad,” Brian shouted and everyone continued to laugh except for me.

My mouth dropped opened at his comment and I stood up and posed just like Kayla and then the laughter erupted even more, “He’s right baby. You guys look like twins,” Zacky said as he looked between me and his daughter.

“Oh my Arie take a pic of the two,” Matt shouted and then I saw her pull out her camera and snapped a few photos of Me and Kay-Kay.

“Mes not laughin’,” Kayla shouted out and then people just fell over from chuckling too hard. Some of them had tears in their eyes and I cocked my head to stare at them and then they pointed between me and Kayla and I turned to notice that she had did the same thing.

After a while I just gave up and looked on as Zacky picked up and kissed Kayla repeatedly on the cheek and trying to say sorry, but she had a full on pout on her lips and she crossed her little arms on her chest as best she could. I could tell that he was holding in his laughs, but he was also trying to take his daughter for real, which was cute in my book.

“Do we have the smartest niece or what,” Jimmy asked as he walked over to sit next to me.

I just looked at him and then at my child, “Yeah you guys do. My baby is smart, but I don’t like how she is learning how to cuss from you and your girlfriend over here,” I said throwing them both looks.

Soon after everyone was able to get over their laughing fit the guys went back to playing the game and Zacky had given Kayla back. I was glad that she was here and that she was able to stop her father and Brian from killing each other. Even though they didn’t apologize to the other they played the game and more without fighting once, which was good.

It was when the food was done and I was fixing Zacky’s and Kayla’s plates that Brian had approached me, “Can we talk,” he asked in a whisper. I was about to tell him no, but when I looked in his eyes I saw something there that I haven’t seen in years, “Please,” he begged.

I simply nodded my head, “When,” I asked.

“When ever you want to,” he stated.

I looked towards Zacky who was holding Kayla while I got their food. He was looking at me with Brian. I couldn’t read the blank expression on his face, but I knew that he wasn’t happy that Brian was talking to me. Wanting to get the talk over I looked back to Brian, “Let me feed my family and then we can talk,” I told him.

He nodded his head and then I walked over to Zacky and Kayla with their plates. I sat them down on the big beach cover that we had brought and placed Kayla in front of her plate, “I going to talk to Brian,” I told Zacky once I was sure that Kayla had started to eat her food.

He let out a deep breath, “I know you guys need closure,” he said not looking me in the eye.

It hurt me to know that he was beginning to doubt our love, “I love you Zacky. You know that right,” I asked.

He looked me in the eye this time, “Yeah and I loved you,” he said back.

I smiled at him and kissed his lips, “Thanks for understanding and I do need closure with him so that I can move forward with you. You’re the only one I want,” I told him and then brushed my lips against his once more.

I got up and walked towards Brian, “Lets got,” I said walking. I turned back to look at Zacky and mouthed “I love you” and smiled.

He mouthed back “I know” and then turned back to our daughter. I turned back to start walking forward and to the closure that I was hoping to find with Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late as hell update, but I couldn't write what I wanted to happen even though I have the story mapped out. I have ben listening to the Ping Pong Song aka Do You Know By Enrique Iglesias on repeat and foun inspiration because it kind of goes with the story and how Beauty, Brian, and Zacky feel. okay so I am sorry that its crap or at least I feel that way. I am working on the next chapter now. So yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Queenie.