Betrayed

004

(Matt)
I was sitting at home with my band and friends waiting for my girl to come home with her sister from the store. We were planning on getting shitfaced and celebrate a successful tour that we had this year. It was the summer and we had it off to relax, party, and even work on some new songs.

Me and the guys were just drinking beers and talking when we all heard a car door slam. Then the front door burst open with a shocked looking Keyarie in it. I looked at her with concern in my eyes, “Babe what’s wrong?” I asked wanting to get to the bottom of what was bothering her.

“You guys won’t believe whose back,” she said as she walked over to me and took a sit on my lap.

“Whose back?” Jimmy asked sitting up straighter in his seat.

“You won’t believe me if I said it,” she stated as she leaned into me and I got a whiff of her hair which smelled good, like peaches.

“Just as it,” Brian jumped in.

Keyarie sat up in my lap, “Beauty’s back,” she simple stated and all eyes in the room turned to her.

The beer that Brian was holding slipped from his hand and fell to the floor, “You’re shitting us,” it was like he refused to believe it, even when she said that he would.

“Nope I just got done talking to her and I asked her to even come to the house, but she refused.”

“Where did you see her at?” Zacky said taking interest in the conversation now.

Keyarie let out a slow breath, “At her parents’ house.”

At the mention of where Beauty was at Brian jumped up and started to walk out the door.

“Where are you going?” Keyarie stood up from my lap.

“I’m going to see her,” he said turning to walk once again, but Arie ran up to him and grabbed his arm.

“Don’t go Bri. She won’t be able to handle seeing you just yet.”

“I don’t care.”

She just shook her head at him, “That’s right Bri you don’t care. That’s why she left in the first place because you didn’t care about her.”

It grew silent after she said that. We all know what happened and she was right. Brian never cared about her really, only of himself. Now after three years he wants her back. He realized when it was too late that he made the wrong choice and missed out on the best thing that happened to him.

“I think that Arie is right man you should wait,” Zacky said as he looked up at Brian. I saw something flicker across his face, but soon it was gone.

After a while of hesitation Brian took his seat again and sighed, “I just want to see her.”

Jimmy who was seating next to him put his hand on Brian’s shoulder, “Dude we all want to see her and we will. We just have to wait for her to feel comfortable enough to do that.”

“Yeah man listen to what Jimmy is saying,” Johnny said from his seat on the floor.

After a while Bri finally nodded his head, “Yeah you guys are right. I should wait.”

Arie let out a sigh of relief and came back to sit on my lap, “Can you guys go get the stuff I bought?” she asked. There were a few yeses and all the guys got up and went to the car to get the shit for the party and for tonight out of the car.

I could tell something else was wrong and she just snuggled into me, “I’ll tell you later,” she said as she buried her face into my neck.

“Okay,” I told her as I ran a hand over a cinnamon colored thigh. I brushed her shoulder length hair out the way and kissed her neck, “I’m going to hold you to it.” I told her as we waited for the guys to come back in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment plz and thx!