Betrayed

040

We were back from the beach and Kayla was sound asleep in her room and I was lying on top of Zacky in ours. I had my ear pressed to his chest just listening to his heartbeat as I thought about things. I was amazed at how everything in my life turned out. Even though I got hurt along the way I was with the person I was suppose to be with.

I mean if Brian had just asked me what was going on I would have told him and we have been together still, but I guess that fate had something else in mind and I ended up with Zacky. And as I was thinking I realized something that I never thought before. I was more in love with Zacky than I ever was with Brian.

I always thought that Brian was the one that I was suppose to be with forever, but I wasn’t. it was during the time that I spent with Zacky when he was teaching me the song to play for Brian that I noticed little things about him, like the way he would play his guitar, or the way that he would speak, or the way that his lit up when he smiled. I never would have cheated on Brian, but I did realize that that was the time that I started to feel something for Zack.

Then when he came to help me out of my depression over Brian I tried to hide the old feelings that were coming back up I tried to stop them. I felt like I was doing the same thing that Brian was doing even though I never kissed Zacky or slept with him and I was thankful for that because I didn’t know what I would have done if that did happen.

Then I started thinking about that night I went to Zacky after that night in the restaurant with Brian when I finally saw him with Tiffany and I was able to break up with him. I finally thought that I was free to do what I wanted and I wanted to be with Zacky so I went to him.

When I had gone to Zacky’s house and he opened the door I had walked up to him and just kissed him. at first he didn’t responded, but when I kissed him again he had started to kiss me back and that’s when I felt the fire that was inside me rage stronger than anything that Brian ever caused and I wanted it to keep raging.

I remember how Zacky had pulled back form me and told me that it was wrong for us to do that since I was with Brian still, but I told him how we had just broken up and that I wanted to be with him and that night we ended up with each other.

It was when I got home the next day that Keyarie confronted me. She had saw that my car was at Zacky’s house and when she had driven by that morning she had saw that it was still there. She had then driven to the house that I was living in with Brian and waited until I got home.

She had made me feel so bad about what I did that she told me that I was just as guilty has Brian and I just ran. I ran and I wasn’t proud. I didn’t think at the time that I could face either Brian or Zacky after that night so I just left. No word or warning. I just packed and left.

Then I found out that I was pregnant with Kayla and I wanted so bad to go back and be with Zacky, but then Brian’s face would pop into my head and I would feel the guilt and the hurt again and I just couldn’t do it. So I told no one about her. I kept her as my secret. As my love for Zacky and I knew that deep down inside that I never regretted that night with him.

I started to think about the main reason I came back. When my mom called me home and told me that it was getting harder for her and my dad to take care of the house I jumped at the chance to come home. It gave me a reason to come back to Zacky. Even though when I came home I noticed that my parents really didn’t need my help I knew that I would have taken the chance to come home any way.

As I lay against Zacky I could feel his hand rub up and down my back. It felt so comforting, that all I wanted to do was sink into his body and stay.

“What are you thinking about,” he asked me softly and I just sighed.

“Nothing big,” I told him as I kissed his chest and lifted my head to look him in the eye.

“Is it about Brian,” he asked and I nodded my head.

“Yeah, but I been thinking about you too and how I am thankful how everything turned out. I mean even on our best days me and Brian never had what you and I have,” I told him as I shifted up and kissed his lips, feeling the metal press back into mine.

“Oh really,” he asked with a little smirk.

“Yes really,” I sighed as I put my head back on his chest.

“Good,” he said, “Now let’s make some better ones,” he told me as he rolled over so that he was on top of me. At that moment I knew that nothing could compare to Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there are errors, but I am not sure for how long we will have the web at my place. It's been up for about 10 minutes and we may loose it because it looks like another storm is headed our way. It sucks in the Spring in IN because it does nothing, but rain; though there are some pretty cool thunder and ligthing storms. Any hoo so there's been flooding and what not, so I though I give you what I have now so that you guys can enjoy it. I am sorry that I haven't been able to update, but I am trying. So, sorry.