Betrayed

041

(Beauty)
I was getting Kayla ready for the day. I was going to take her to the park since Zacky was out with Jimmy doing whatever for the day. Just when I was slipping on her last shoe I heard the phone ring.

Picking her up i carried her down stairs and sat her down just when I was picking up the phone, “Hello?”

“Be it’s me, Brian. I really need your help,” he said in a desperate voice.

“Calm down Brian and tell me what’s wrong,” I said as calmly as I could.

“Tiff she left the kid here and now he’s crying and I don’t know what to do,” he said and sure enough I heard crying in the back ground.

“I’ll be over,” I told him and hung up before saying goodbye.

I looked up to see Kayla with her face pressed up to the TV kissing it, “Daddy,” she said and kissed it again. Some where between me putting her down and talking to Brian, she had managed to turn on the TV which was on Fuse. The show was a rerun of the guys interview they had did a few weeks back, “Lookie mommy, daddy,” she pointed and smiled.

Walking over to her I turned off the TV and picked her up, “Yup that was daddy” I told her. On the way out the door I picked up her bag and locked the door. After I got us settled into the car I drove to Brian’s house which wasn’t too far away.

Parking the car I got out and grabbed the baby along with her bag and walked up to his front door. Before I was even able to knock the door flew open and a relieved looking Brian stood in front of me, “Thank God you came,” he said and I walked in putting down the bag and carrying Kayla to the crying boy.

I got to my knees and placed Kayla down and before I could even say a word to the child, Kayla went up to him, “Don’ts cwy, heres,” she said as she handed him the toy that she had in her hand and hugged him. When he had stopped crying he hugged her back and she kissed him on the check.

“You nice baby,” the boy said and started to play with her and the toys that were surrounding them. I watched as the two of them played and then turned and smiled at Brian who was watching us. I felt something tug at my soul.
(Brian)
When Be turned to me and smiled I felt my heart beat at double time. Just watching her with the kids and just seeing them like this made me want to get her back even more. I don’t care if Kayla’s was Zacky’s. I would love her just the same and I am sure that Be would do the same my son as well.

“Looks like they are new best friends,” She said as we both looked on at the playing children.

“Yeah they are,” I agreed with her.

As I looked at her I knew that I had to have one more try, “Be can we try this one more time,” I asked her.

She turned away from the playing kids to speak to me, “Brian, its not going to work. We already tried and I don’t want to talk about it in front of them,” she responded.

“Beauty just give me one day. Just 24 hours to prove that we belong together,” I rushed out.

She looked out the window that was next to us in thought and then after a while she turned back to me, “Just 24 hours,” she asked.

“Just 24 hours,” I confirmed.

She turned back to the window and I thought that she wasn’t going to respond, “you have a deal and once this is over you drop it. I’m with Zacky and you have to realize that,” she said before she went over to the kids and played with them.

As I looked on I knew that I was going to have to make the only chance I have left work and make her realize that it’s me that she belongs to and not Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lateness and suckyness. I will be updating Se next and then Stripper and Ice. Thank you to all who read my stories. It's just be hell this past week. I am in a battle with one of my roommates and she is really crazy and I told her she needed help. So, yeah but I am writing still just slowly.