Betrayed

043

(Beauty)
Today was the day before the 24 hours was to be spent with Brian and I was going home to visit my mother since me and Kayla hasn’t seen her in a few days. I was pulling into the drive way when I noticed that Arie’s car was parked in front of the house on the street. Confused I grabbed sleeping Kay from the car and walked up to the house.

Not bothering to knock I walked into the house when I heard my mother’s voice come from the kitchen, “Keyarie if I knew that she had a baby with Zackary I would have never would have agreed to try to help you get her and Brian back together.”

“I know this and I am sorry, but I really don’t think that Zacky and Be belong together. I think he tricked her into being with him,” Arie responded.

“What do you mean tricked? They seem so happy together and Kayla and Zackary together is so adorable. He loves that little girl and Beauty so much,” my mom said back. I wanted to move forward, but then I wanted to hear what Keyarie was going to say.

“I mean he took advantage of her when she was going through her depression,” Arie answered.

My mom let out a sigh, “That was so hard to see her go through.”

“I know and that’s why getting back with Syn will help her,” Arie stated.

“I don’t think it will, Keyarie. I mean look at the way he treated her in the past and how he keeps hurting her now. I should have never helped you to get her home. Brian is not right for her, but Zackary is. He loves his girls so much you can see it in his eyes,” my mom told her and I couldn’t help, but to smile.

Not wanting to hear anymore I walked into the kitchen and glared at Keyarie and my mom, “How can you guys do me like this,” I asked outraged.

“Beauty,” my mom gasped, “what all did you hear,” she asked her brown skin paling a little.

“Enough to know that you both betrayed me,” I said, “But I’m not really pissed off at you mom. I’m more pissed off at you Arie. You’re supposed to be my friend.”

“Be Zacky is not for you,” she said and I just got livid.

“What the hell and I guess Brian’s right for me after he cheated on me, hit me, treated me like shit, and had a kid on the side,” I yelled so loudly that it startled Kayla awake and she started crying. I cuddled her close and bounced her up and down until she quieted.

“He says he’s sorry,” Arie defended and I just glared at her harder.

“So if Matt did the same thing to you would you stay with him or would you leave,” I asked her.

“This is not about me and Matt,” she said as she stood up.

“Oh I forgot. Keyarie has her prefect little world and if its not to her liking she shrews everything up until she gets what she wants. Well, I have news for you Arie either you be my friend and drop this shit about Brian and let me be with Zacky or we are no longer friends. Its your choice,” I told her as I looked at her right in the eyes.

It looked like she was battling if I was playing or not and I hardened my look letting her know that I wasn’t playing around.

“Fine, I’ll drop it,” she said as she slumped back into her seat.

“Good and if you start this shit up again or if I hear you were complaining about me not being with Brian we will not be friends,” I said and then in a much quieter voice I said, “You can’t always have your way. Why can’t you realize that Zacky really loves me and I love him as well?”

“You know how I get thoughts in my head and stuff,” she answered as she rubbed her head with her hand. I just had this big thing planned for you and Brian.”

I smiled a little at her, “Well you can still have that idea, but why can’t it be Zacky instead,” I asked.

“It can be, I just like things…”

“Your way or the highway, I know,’ I finished for her.

Kayla started to squirm in my lap, “Down,” she said and I put her on her feet and watched as she ran to my mother and tugged on pant leg, “kooky,” asked as she held out her hand and we all laughed and watched as she was given a cookie.

“I am glad this problem is getting settled,” my mom said and I nodded my head.

“I am too that why I’m planning on meeting Brian tomorrow and asked if you could watch Kayla for me,” I asked.

“What,” they both yelled at the same time and I explained what was going down.

“Do you think this will work,” my mother asked.

“I hope it does because in truth this all needs to be handled and it needs to be handled soon,” I said as I looked down at my hands and thought. For one in for all everything will be as it should be.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey so only a few more chapters and then its over. Yeah I know sad. My mom is doing great the last i heard, She is just waiting to come home after being in the hospital for over a moth now. So, comment it makes me happy and brightens my day.