Betrayed

045

(Beauty)
I was late. I was extremely late. I just pulled into our drive and I climbed out of the car. I went to the back seat on the passenger side to get a sleeping Kayla from her car seat. I was exhausted and tried and pissed off as hell. I wanted this morning to be prefect, but everything didn’t go the way it was planned.

I was supposed to be home at 6 to meet Zacky, but on my way to pick up Kayla I ran out of gas. So I called Brian for help since he was closer and just when I was going to call Zacky to tell him my phone died. When Brian finally got there with Tiffany they let me use their car to get home while they waited for gas and so that I could get on with my plan.

Then when I got to my parents house it was five minutes till 6:30 and I knew that I was way past the time for me to met Zack. Rushing in I tried to call home, but he wasn’t picking up so I just got worried and ran up stairs to get Kayla. Not even bothering to dress her I just left her in her pj’s and made my way home.

Going into the house carrying Kayla I started to call his name, but when he didn’t answer I panicked. I checked every room, until I just felt like I should go outside. So I went out and as I did I clutched Kayla closer to my body as she stirred and my heart ached at the sight that I saw before me.

I saw Zacky sitting in the sand when his shoulders hunched and I saw them shaking. His head was bent and I just felt tears come to my own eyes at the thought at what was going on.

Walking down the patio steps I walked over to him and quietly sat down. Reaching out I ran the back of my hand down his wet cheek. I felt him jump and then watched as he blinked a cpule of times before he turned his head towards me.

“Beauty,” he asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, Zacky,” I whispered as I felt my tears spill from my eyes at looking at him. he thought that I had chosen Brian.

I watched as his mouth opened a few times before he just shook his head and smiled a little, “I’m sorry Zacky,” I said as I looked right into his eyes, “I didn’t mean to be late, but so much…” before I could even finish my sentence his lips were on mine and he kissed me like a thirsty man who was finally able to get water after days in the dessert.

Kayla stirred again in my arms and she gave a soft cry a being woken up. Breaking away from me Zacky grabbed her from my arms and kissed her forehead before he settled her over his right shoulder.

“I’m so happy to have you and Kayla back with me,” he said as he rubbed our daughter’s back.

“Me too. I just so happy to be with the man I love and with our baby. I can’t wait to start my life with you,” I said as I beamed at him.

He smiled back and shifted Kayla so that she was lying in his lap while he reached out his arm and pulled me closer to him and together we all looked out as the sun rose over the Pacific Ocean. I knew that I made the right choice and I was happy, dully happy for the first time in a long time.

I knew that Zacky would never treat me the way that Brian treated me because he truly loved me and that’s what made me chose him. I knew that he would never betray me and I would never betray him. He was my heart, my soul, and I was glad to be called his, and he mine.

And when we turned to look into each other’s eyes we saw the love reflected for each other there and I knew deep down that we were going to be together for ever no matter what anyone else said because we had a love that few ever get. As his lips touched mine I was finally complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that there is one more chapter after this. I hope that I didn't leave any loose ends. The next chapter will be a few years later and it will explain what happened in those 24 hours that Be spent with Brian and what not. Also, I post on my other site first so if you want to get a head start on some people just got to fanficpassion in the future. I will be posting all my stories there.

the site also has authorsthat were banned here so you will be able to read their stories or you can even post your own there.

Also, if you want to be in my next fanfic then send me your info and i will put you in the story. I am so working on two originals that I may put on here. I am not sure because I am looking to publish some work so I may need to save those.

Anyhoo, I hoped you enjoyed this story.

Love,
Queenie.