Betrayed

046

46
Ten Years Later

Beauty stood in the kitchen with her stomach swollen once again from being pregnant by her husband Zacky. All her friends Arie, Lisa, Kelly, and Tiffany stood with her all cooking on the hot summer day. Even though it had taken a while Tiffany and Beauty became friends such to people’s surprise, but Beauty didn’t care she had her Man and his name was Zacky V.

Being seven months pregnant, big, and always hungry she sat down once again after doing a taste test once again. The other women just shook their heads. They knew she wasn’t taste testing, but they let it pass as they finished the food, “I want some meat to try,” she told them and all four of them rolled their eyes.

“Beauty, the guys are Barbequing meat outside, sorry,” Arie said. She was not about to go get that girl another piece of meat. If she did she was afraid that their wouldn’t be nothing left for the rest of them. They all found out that she Beauty got pregnant that she could eat people out of house and home if they didn’t watch her.

“Ah c’mon someone please,” she begged, but they all shook they heads and laughed. She started to pout, but then she saw her 13 year old daughter walking in with a plate of meat.

“Here Mom, Dad said you may want this right about now. He saw the way that you were look just a while ago. He also says to slow down or no one will be able to eat,” she relayed the message.

Beauty looked into her daughter’s green eyes much like her father’s and smiled. She couldn’t help how all her kids resembled their father. They had three other children 10 year old twin boys who were in the living room with Brian’s 15 son Mike playing video games and a 6 year daughter who was off with all the other kids, “Tell your Dad I said thank you.”

Kayla was about to do just that when a voice came, “You’re welcome baby,” Zacky said as he walked into the kitchen area and leaned over the breakfast bar to kiss her lips, “I saw the way you were looking at Matt and Johnny grilling and I knew just what you wanted,” he told her as he pulled away so he could speck.

“Well thanks for knowing me so well,” she said and beamed at him.

“You two are so in love,” Tiffany gushed at the two of them.

“Yeah while some of us only have two kids they are on their fifth. If they don’t slow down we maybe in trouble,” Lisa said and Kelly laughed at her remark.

“TMI,” Kayla said, “I do not need to hear about my parents in that way. Besides no kid wants to know their parents in anyway. I still cringe when I see them kiss,” she said and stalked off. Everyone laughed at Kayla’s retreating figure.

Not soon after Brian walked in with two girls clinging to him, “Zacky I believe one of these is yours,” he said and Zacky smiled down at his littlest girl and picked off of her uncle.

“Hey Bree,” he said and kissed her cheek.

“Hey Daddy, is Momma eating again,” she asked with innocent eyes as she looked at her mom eating a huge plate of food piled high, “Is there enough for us,” she asked and everyone burst out laughing including Be.

“Momma has to eat for her and the baby,” Zacky told her.

“Oh,” she said and nodded her in understanding, “Then eat Momma so you can feed the baby,” she finished and leaned down to kiss her mother’s cheek.

As Beauty sat and eat she looked around her and noticed that for once everything was right. Everything was as it should be and everyone was happy. She smiled at Tiffany and Brian as the kissed and couldn’t help, but remember how that morning before she went home to Zacky that day how she called Tiffany. It was during those hours that the three of them talked everything out and it was during that time as well that she thought that the two of them should give it a real try of being happy together.

At first Brian didn’t know what do say at Be’s suggestion, but she told him that she already found her true love, he just needed to find his and to stop hanging on to an image of a perfect life together. It was then that she left the two alone and she drove around for a few hours before she was due back to Zacky’s house. She knew that she wanted to be with him, but she needed to make peace with some things, before she went home.

She had finally made it home and to Zacky and they had talked about all their plans and he even proposed to her once they had gotten into the house. It took awhile, but people got use to them being together and they finally realized that Beauty and Zacky belonged to each other.

Beauty’s smile got even bigger when she turned her head and looked into Zacky’s green eyes and knew that even for the years to come they were always coming to be in love and more than content with life because for them everyday was an enjoyment for them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this was long overdue. Sorry, but its done. I think its crappy, but this is what came out. Sorry if its not the best, but it was just a you know a chapter to show how everything turned out for them all.

Okay, thanks for reading.

Queenie

Oh and check out my new story. That will be posted soon.

Little Red Riding Hood