Status: happy halloween

Mermaid in a Manhole

seriously

Kirby the Desperate wraps his skinny legs around her fragile body, the cool scales sending shivers down his back, his fingers trace the outline of her gills.

Her puke green hair trails down the entire length of his bed, spilling onto his bedroom floor, she kisses his shoulder, her sharp teeth nips slightly at his skin, and he whispers, “Star Dust the Miracle.

She closes her coral eyes, empty, lacking their irises and pupils, she licks her sickly lavender lips.

Star Dust smells like roses and dirty sewage water. Kirby the Desperate presses himself against the boils growing all over her body and the lacerations bursting with blood.

Star Dust the Miracle spent her life stuck in sewers. Kirby the Desperate saved her.

They couldn’t. Shouldn’t. Kirby often found himself wondering...

How do you fuck a girl with a tail?
♠ ♠ ♠
inspired by the guinea pig series

“An artist finds and rescues a mermaid in a sewer. He takes her home with him and she develops sores all over her body that begin to pustulate and bleed. He uses what oozes from her sores to paint her portrait. When he can no longer handle it anymore he breaks down and dismembers her body.”

(p.s this is what stardust looks like lol click here)