Bluffington Preparatory Academy

Beck Weiss

I knelt with half of me in the shade and half in the sun. I was tuning out everyone, so I could just get my part done and leave, and continue on with my day, when I suddenly one of the girls scream, and burst into hysterics. I looked up to see Bree hiding her face and Caden looking horrified.

"What the hell?" I asked, walking over to them. Caden opened his mouth but nothing came out, the other's began to surround us, trying to comfort and see what happened.

"He-he, and then, and, oh god he killed someone!" Bree yelled. Caden's arms dropped and I forced Bree to look at me.

"Bree, what did you see?" I said, my tone calm but stern.

"He, head master, he killed someone." Her eyes were wide and teared filled.

"Where?" I asked. She pointed to a window with news paper that covered it, but the corner was ripped off. It was currently being renovated and no one, but the workers should be in there. "Everyone, stay right here."

I ran over to the window, and knelt beneath it, my heart racing. On the glass, there was splattered blood and I saw that it was soaking through a the news paper. I peaked my face up and looked through the glass. The head master had his back turned to the glass, and stood in front of a body. I thought I was going to be sick. The person was mangled, and chopped up. I felt my self gag, and ran away.

"What, who, who was it?" Aubrey asked.

"I don't know." I could say anything more, because I had to duck behind a tree and be sick. No one came over to check to see if I was okay. I didn't want them too.

"Beck?" A small voice called. I looked up and saw a small girl who I'd recognized as Bentley. "What did you see?" Her body was trembling.

"He was bent over a body that was mangled and chopped up, and, and" I felt bile in the back of my mouth as the image burned itself into my mind. I was sick again. Bree let out a horrified sob

"What are we going to do?" Caden asked his voice shaking.

"I- I don't know." Bentley said with a mouse tone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it!
Things are starting to hear up :o
-Your Perfect Weapon