Bluffington Preparatory Academy

Beck Weiss

"Will Beck Weiss please report to the Headmasters offices? Beck Weiss to the Headmasters office." A loud voice said over the loud speaker. I stuffed my English books into my back pack and started the hike to the office.

I knew exactly what this was about, and I knew that I was going to get detention. Why? Well, you see the other day at lunch, I was working on an article for my journalism class. Some one decided to come up to me, and tease me about some stupid made up stuff. Now, I'm not a fighter or a trouble maker, but I felt the need to stand up for myself. So, what did I do? I punched him.

Before I knew it, I was in the secretaries room of the office. The secretary took one look at me and pointed to the open door. I took a deep breath and walked into the room. I usually do all that I can to avoid the headmaster. From the stories that I've over heard, hes not a nice person. Very temperamental and easily agitated.

"Beck, welcome." Headmasters face was stern. "You know why you are here, right?"

"Yeah, I punched some kid in the face." I said, giving a shrug.

"Why?"

"He was teasing me, and I got annoyed. He wouldn't listen, so I made him." I tried to hide a smile.

"You think that's funny?" He stood up and glared at me. "You have detention! Get out of here!"

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the office. Of course its funny, the outcast can fight back, they should remember that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short, hope you all like it though!
Give us some feedback :D
Comments keep the story going!
-Your Perfect Weapon