Bluffington Preparatory Academy

Bentley Rae

Smoke filled my senses as I neared my yurt. That could only mean one thing, a bad thing. I wanted to imagine that it wasn't what I thought but I knew God wasn't on my side. No one on this campus was on my side when it came to my yurt.
Jocks were filing away from the yurt laughing and high-fiving. The culprits.
I sighed deeply as I ran a hand through my waist length brown hair. The yurt was gone along with my pot and LSD. I wasn't stupid, I hadn't kept my books or school things in my yurt in case something like this happened. My roommate had warned me and look what happened.
"Bentley!"
I turned round to the see an administrator of sorts making her daily rounds in her black heels and grey skirt. She looked lowly and obviously unhappy that something awful had actually happened at boring Bluffington.
The administrator looked around even though we both knew I'd be punished. She assigned me detention before turning on her heel and clacking away. I sighed as I looked back at my burning yurt.
I turned to watch the ashes kill my pride and joy. My father wouldn't be happy about why I'd gotten the detention. When he found out I could be here, he put me in right away, it was such bullshit. He just wanted me to crack and become the perfect daughter that wore shoes and ate steak. I was proud of myself, but to get home I needed to be normal.
My mother understood my ways, she'd understand the detention. He would yell and scream until my zen was gone and I was in tears.
On top of him, I had detention. I didn't even know there was a place for detention at Bluffington Academy. Never in my life had I gotten a detention. Back where I'm from, we smoked our marijuana in the bathroom, got home for the LSD, and just stayed quiet unless something came up that we could share our message of peace or our knowledge of politics.
Nothing in this school could bring me out of my hippie-ness. I was like this for a reason. Not detention and not my father. Although this detention bummed me out completely and had me rethinking living in a yurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope ya like this.. Sorry it's short.
We like comments so uh comment:)
Kay. Bye.