Bluffington Preparatory Academy

Phoenix Ryan

I knew the consequences of being out after hours, but it’s not like I’m vandalizing the school or anything. I just wanted some peace of mind, that and well my roommate needed the room tonight for her and her boyfriend. Honestly I couldn’t exactly say no because the girl is at the top of the food chain here, she was already taking advantage of me and the fact that I actually do homework and get grades that most of parents these days wish their kids would receive in school.

The Library is the only place I have ever really felt accepted or comfortable in the whole time I’ve been here at Bluffington and Mrs. Leiden has come to understand that this place is my sanctuary. That’s why she has entrusted me with a key, she made it clear ”Phoenix you are welcome here at anytime, however if they ask where the key came from I have nothing to do with it.” I understood perfectly, and what I would do if Mrs. Leiden got fired it would be my fault completely.

Just like any other night I took every single precaution that I normally take before I sneak into the Library. However this time I guess I wasn’t as careful as I normally am. I sat with my back against a bookshelf as Pride and Prejudice opened up wide as I found myself lost in the world of Elizabeth Bennett. It wasn’t until a bright light had shown in my face that I knew it was caught. The headmaster stood above me with a look of disapproval, me of all people would break the rules he was shocked I could see it in his face.

I never thought that I Phoenix Ryan would end up in detention. The sad thing is I wished I would have gotten a one way ticket a more rebellious way than sneaking into the library after hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the short chapter, it's kind of bland and boring.
Anyways I hope you all enjoy our story!

- B