Status: What do you think?

Dear Crush

Dearcrush;

Dear Crush,
This is the truth, spilled out, because I don’t think I’ll ever have the guts to tell you to your face. We met, last year, right after both your birthday and Valentine’s Day to be exact, on omegle, of all places. Since then, you have been my best friend, despite the fact we live states away, and you’re about…2 ½ years older than me, you know more about me than anyone ever has, and ever will, and I know I’m the same for you, only, you don’t know one little thing….I, am madly, stupidly, and hurtfully, in love with you, I know that sounds stupid believe me, I think so too but….it’s hard not to, you’re just, so perfect. To me anyways, I know you’re not the most gorgeous guy in the world and probably never will be, but that doesn’t matter to me, because honestly you’re everything I’ve ever looked for in a guy. You’re my best friend, you’re the person I want to spend the rest of my live with, no matter how long that may be, and we can grow old together and pretend we have Alzheimer’s together, just to mess with our awesome ass children. Because I know you’ll do that anyways. Every time you talk about our wishes that we make at 11:11 I always wish that im your wish, cheesy right? Oh man this letter gets of track easily. I should try ending it here. Dear crush, this is what I had to say to you, and what I will probably actually never say to you, but, maybe someday you’ll read it here, or maybe even realize on your own and everything will turn out happily ever after.
Yours Truly,
Me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Apologies if its the most horrid thing in the world, didnt read it over ever, just wanted it to be raw.