Status: What do you think?

Dear Crush

DearCrush;

I didn't really notice you at first. You were a sarcastic turd sandwich. You still are.
But you're also really cute, capable of having good moments, & you play the trumpet like a god. You're only a freaking sophmore. You've been a first trumpet since your freshman year. You're a first trumpet in All-City! When you play, I have to stop to watch, because it's just amazing. Whenever the 2nd trombone section played during class, you would turn to look at us, & I would screw up 'cause you intimidate me. I still remember what you said to me one day during field practice. I didn't know the part we kept practicing, so you turned & smiled at me, & said "Oh, I'm a third trombone, I have a different part." That made me laugh & less nervous. Homecoming, I wanted to run off the track. I forgot what you said to me, but it calmed me down enough that I didn't screw up the *award winning (lol) * field show.
You confuse me, trumpet boy.
You went out with my friend & you treated her like shit. I hate that.
But I see you now. I think you're different, but I'm not sure.

Every time I see you, I want to to go up to you and tell you you're one talented mofo & kiss the words out of you. I wish I could.

I doubt I ever will tell you how I feel. I doubt that you'd even care.

I'll wait & see.