Status: What do you think?

Dear Crush

Dearcrush;

Dear Crush,

I know, you must think I'm a crazy stalker. I mean, having a girl like you when you haven't even talked to her before?! That's just weird. Yet, here I am- writing a love letter dedicated to only you. Yes, I'm the little freshie, the pet peeve to you seniors and juniors.

You just intrigue me so much. People say you're weird and a spazz, when here I thought you were calm and graceful. The reason that appealed to me is 'cause I'm a Little weird, and have my few spazz moments.You seem to give off this "I don't take shit," vibe, I dig it. Not to mention how you look. You're kind of my dream guy in that sense. The way the leather jacket looks on you, and your messy hair is perfection. I'm not forgetting your killer sense of music. You have the best taste, and that was actually the first time you talked to me. I wore and Avenged Sevenfold shirt, and you said, "Avenged Sevenfold's the shit!" All I could do was smile and nod my head. You sort of surprised me, ha ha.

Though, why would you remember that? It's not important to you, why should it be? I'm just the little freshman you pass in the halls, never giving me a second glance. It's not like we're ever going to talk. Hell, we don't even have the same lunch periods. Besides, you have this whole group of girls chasing after you! They're all pretty, skinny, and don't wear band shirts every day.

So, I just want to say I think you're awesome. I wish we could talk, maybe even get to know each other a little. Who am I kidding? That's never going to happen. I'm too shy and awkward when I talk to my crush. Not tat you'd know I like you, you'll just assume I'm a freak. Just let me admire from afar. Even if it's not that much, I'll take what I can, knowing I'll never have you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this wasn't too bad.