Status: What do you think?

Dear Crush

Dear Crush;

Dear crush; 

It's getting hard. Like really hard to get over you especially when all I ever hear is news about you. Whenever I pass by those stairs for my third block class I can't help but remember that one day where you actually noticed me there was no one there just you and me and you just stood there smiling at me not uttering a single thing. I can't help but crack a smile whenever I think of the moment my heart was pounding so hard and loud I swear I thought you'd hear it. 

Freshmen year was when I saw you I remember it clear as day I was sitting at lunch with my friends laughing and talking and you sat at the lunch table across from me alone just watching me with what could only read as a soft smile. It was the first time I ever saw you and I can't even begin to explain what I was feeling other than it felt like utter bliss. 

But now we're older and you're a thousand miles away I'm in my junior year now and you've grown to be a nice memory from my freshmen year something I like to think back on and wonder what if I had managed to grow the courage to talk to, what if I hadn't been so timid just to say a simple hello. But it's not good to think about those kind of things because everything happens for a reason and "us."'just wasn't meant to be. So I wanna say farewell dear crush for you have helped me grow, you've taught me to come out of my shell, you've taught me to seize the day and I want you to know how grateful I'm am for that thank you.