Status: What do you think?

Dear Crush

Dear crush;

I was hanging with my friend when I saw a boy who looked just like you. I froze in fear because I thought for sure it was you. My friend kept looking at me puzzled as I hid my face I had to explain I thought it was you and she simply shook her head and said it was actually a boy who went to her school. You can can't imagine the relief that washed over me when she said that. It's getting rough you know. I'm starting to remember all of our past conversations.

I remember all the I Love you's you'd say whenever I got upset with you. I didn't want to listen to my friend when she said you were nothing but a player who got your kicks from playing with girl's emotions I wanted to believe that all those sweet messages and your friend saying that you missed me meant something. I wanted to be different to you. I wanted to be the only one for you. But now you have me thinking every single guy out there is just like you and I'm scared I'm scared that I'll get played just like the way you stringed me along.

You fell for my friend remember? You're the reason we don't talk! If that was the reason wasn't good enough do you remember when you took that girls's side instead of mine? You believed I wasn't talking crap about your friend and you knew she meant everything to me! You were the first one to jump the gun and start yelling at me and it hurt me inside because I actually cared about you! God you were such a fucking moron! But you were my moron. I hope you know I hate that control you have over me. I want it gone and I'm glad you're going off to college because maybe this is what I need. I'm sick of seeing your face at campus and dodging you like the plague I want a fresh start and I don't need you there to ruin it for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate how I feel right now.