Status: What do you think?

Dear Crush

Dear crush;

You're an idiot. I went years without talking to you and all of a sudden you wanna talk? Just what the hell is wrong with you? You hound me down and then I tell you something and then you have the audacity to ignore it! Get it together man! Then you have this moment where you make me feel like crap and right now I still do!

I know I have no chance with you but somehow I find it in my heart to keep you around. You know why? Because you remind me of better days. You remind me of when times were easy and when I was just so happy and careless. "He" was your bestfriend and for a while I really fell for him even when he treated me like crap I still hung in there. I feel like maybe it's not you who I really like maybe it's still him. But the thing is I don't wanna fall for him and I don't wanna fall for you either because god damnit you're just so freaking complicated!

I feel like I'm going in circles and all I wanna do is blame you! Why did you begin talking to me? Why are we still friends? You're such a weird boy yet you make me laugh and you remind of better days when things were just so easy for me. You remind me of when I wasn't depressed, you remind me of when I was so bubbly and social, and you remind me of the shell of the girl of who I once was.

Why just you and I enjoy eachothers company so much that you're making me feel like I'm running in infinite circles. Thinking of you makes me want to pull out my hair because you make me remember all these things. Why can't you just see what you're doing to me?