Tell Me You Love Me

Ch. 1 Girls only

‘’Crissey, Crissey’’ I screamed ‘’Look at these shoes.’’ I squealed.

‘’Yay,’’ she said mocking my enthusiasm.

‘’Oh come on,’’ I began putting the heels back where I found them we’re at the mall just us girls what could be better?’’ I said playfully shaking her shoulders.

’’Yeah, yeah I know its girls day out.’’ She said grabbing my fore arms as I let go of her shoulders. ‘’But, you know what would make it better?’’ she asked giving me a squeeze.

‘’What?’’ I asked.

‘’Boys’’ she shook me then through her hands up in exasperation.

‘’Boys would make everything better. I need a boyfriend I’ve been single for like two weeks now.’’ She finished plopping down on to the little bench which caused a pill of shoes to clatter loudly to the ground. The manger looked up suddenly and her slender brows pulled together as she took in the mess with Crissey in the center of the chaos.

She pointed at me’’ I’m going to have to ask you to leave now.’’ She said calmly. ‘

’Okay’’ I muttered embarrassed by all the eyes on my back as I left.

‘’Well at least that’s over.’’ Crissey mutter once we we’re out the door.

‘’What do you mean. They’ll probably never let me back in there. Sheik’s Shoes is my favorite store in the South Bay Galleria. Thank!’’ I said walking toward the escalator. I stopped short and Crissey walked right into me.

‘’Dammit Michelle what are you gawking at?’’ she complained.

‘’Hot guys twelve o’clock.’’ I replied.

‘’Hey you’re right.’’ She said with a smile in her voice.

One of them was a short muscular guy with short black spikes. He looked to be a bout seventeen but he wasn’t the one that caught my eye. It was his friend with pretty black curly hair the dark clothing and a skateboard leaned against the railing next to him they seemed to be joking. The bigger one punched his friend in the arm I could tell they were playing because they were both smiling widely.

The one with the curly hair’s gaze suddenly shifted. He stared right into my eyes for about two seconds before I turned away shyly and stepped onto the escalator.

‘’What’re you doing Michelle don’t you want to talk to them.’’ Crissey cried following me.

‘’No I’m more of a window shopper. I’m not as out spoken as you.’’ I said looking over my shoulder to see both guys looking at us. I turned away quickly. Crissey looked back as well.

‘’Look they’re following us just say something to them Michelle. Come on you can’t let this shyness as you put it run your life for ever.’’ She said touching my shoulder.

‘’Okay,’’ I agreed,’ ’But if anything goes wrong I blame you.’’ I said with finality as we stepped off the escalator and turned to wait for the guys to do the same.