Tell Me You Love Me

Ch. 10 When it Starts

“Aaron stop,” I laughed, “You know how ticklish I am.”

“No, I don’t that’s why I’m trying to figure out every place I can get you.” He said grabbing me around the waist. “Oh I know another spot I haven’t tried yet.”

He kissed my neck softly, which sent me into a fit of giggles. He laughed. “What were you thinking nasty girl?”

“I uh- um.” I couldn’t answer.

“You were thinking more like here?” He touched my stomach. “Or was it lower?” His hand moved down, my heart skipped a beat as it did. He raised goose bumps along the exposed skin of my thigh. “This would be more fun if these jeans were completely ripped.” He whispered seductively in my ear letting his lips brush the skin there.

I let my head fall back against his chest. “Then maybe you should take them off.” I whispered back.

“No. I want you to do that.” He whispered, “Moving his hands back up slipping them up my shirt only stopping when he found my breasts.

I was slipping into a place I’d never been. I wanted him more than I ever had. In that moment I was trapped, I needed him to set me free.”Okay” I replied, moving my own hands to the button of my jeans.

“Wait.” He said suddenly. “Not here, let’s go to my room.”

I nodded and followed him up the stairs.

I had been in his room before but not like this, not in this state, this state of ecstasy and pure lust.

For the first time I realized how soft his bed was. I let myself sink into the plush bedding as he joined me, kissing me deeply letting his hands explore the landscape of my body. He pulled off my shirt and I returned the favor. Now it was my turn to explore, I ran my fingers along his strong chest resting them on his perfect washboard abs. I looked up into his eyes; He smiled and gently pushed me back against the bed. Aaron planted gentle kisses along my exposed skin, until he came to my jeans. He attempted to pull them off but I stopped him.

“I thought you wanted me to do that.” I said breathlessly.

“I still do.” He smiled and kissed me.

We removed the remainder of our clothing trying not to break our kiss. This was our first time, even seeing each other naked, so there was a lot of exploring to be done both with our hands and eyes.

“Are you ready?”He asked between kisses.

“Be gentle.” I replied around his lips.

“You can trust me. I promise your first time will be memorable.” He lowered his lips to mine once again.

I was now relying on him to guide me through this all new world. I was his and powerless to stop him.