Tell Me You Love Me

Ch.7 Ride Home (Aaron & Tony)

“Why are you looking at me like that? Dude you are seriously starting to creep me out.” Aaron said glancing over at Tony before directing his attention back to the road ahead.

“You’re doing it again.” He replied simply.

Aaron let out a slight laugh before asking, “Doing what?”

“Don’t hurt her.”

“Who, Michelle? I would never hurt her unless… that’s how she likes it of course.” Aaron finished with a smirk

“Really Aaron, this could be worse then last time. Don’t let this be another case like Elizah.

Because in that case you got off way too easy. I don’t think you’ll get away with it again.” He said as if he could make his words sink through Aaron’s thick skull.

“No one believed her. She had no proof. She waited to long to speak up, and that’s why the case was thrown out.” Aaron shrugged. It was no big deal to him.

“Don’t be cocky it was a one time thing. Michelle, on the other hand, is not fit to be in a relationship with you. She seems too fragile.” Tony’s voice softened as he spoke her name.

“Hey Tony you wouldn’t be crushing on MY girl would you?” Aaron said showing possession that should have been obvious to Tony.

“She isn’t yours” Tony sighed.

“Not yet.” Aaron chuckled adding his signature smirk. “But soon my charm will be too much for her to resist.”

“I won’t let you Aaron, not this time. I promise to stand in the way of you hurting her.” Tony said sternly.

“I’m sorry Tony you don’t have that power. Now get out of my car.” He smirked once more and drove away.

Tony sighed wondering what the hell was about to happen and if he had any power to stop it.