Tell Me You Love Me

Ch.9 Transformer 3: Dark of the Moon

“Why are there so many trailers? It’s not like I care about these other movies.” Aaron complained.

“Oh shut up.” I jokingly smacked his shoulder. “You know that’s how they advertise.”

“Yeah so advertise to someone who gives an f…“ Aaron was cut off

“Ssshhh!” someone said from behind us.

“Hey don’t fuckin’ Ssshhh me. I can’t be louder.” Aaron shouted back.

“Please calm down.” I said touching his shoulder.

“Okay” he whispered kissing my forehead. “But only because you said please.”

After that the movie went smoothly. After the show we joked, laughed, and repeated our favorite lines.

“What about when Shia screamed like a little girl?” Aaron laughed. “That was so weak.”

“Hey give him some. If that were me I would’ve died from shock in mid air.” I laughed.

“Who’s your favorite transformer?”

Ironhide!” I squealed “He’s so badass, especially when he killed that Decepticon punk.” I finished deepening my voice to try and sound like him. “What about you?”

“Well I myself am more of a Megatron fan.” He said thoughtfully.

“Oh, bad boy, going for the Decepticons, eh. I better keep an eye on you, or you might try to destroy the world.” I joked poking him in the side.

“Yep, the only world I will be destroying is yours.” He laughed.

If only I wasn’t blinded by love and the joking atmosphere of our date, I would have seen the seriousness of that statement.