I Did It All So Maybe I'd Live This Every Day

I Want To Show You You're The Only One

Gabriel’s POV

I left the house at about midday so I would make it back by night as I had promised Mikey. I hated lying to Mikey but this was all for the best, he couldn’t know about Gerard or Aiden and I, it was just better off that way. I got back at about 6 and went straight over to Mikey’s. He was happy to see me of course but not so when I told him the Gerard wasn’t with Aiden like he had thought and hoped. I hated seeing his hopes being crushed though he said he was okay which I knew was lies.

-1 month later –

This month has been going by very slowly. I would spend my weeks with Mikey and Frank and most of my weekends with Aiden and Gerard. Mikey was becoming very irritated with me leaving every weekend though I don’t know why it was very selfish.
It was Friday night and I was leaving for our other house like normal, when I got to the garage I could smell Mikey all over it. I followed his trail that lead to the boot of my car, I knocked on the boot just to let him know I knew he was there. No noise came from it but I knew he was in there because I could feel his emotions from there. I opened it up to see Mikey curled up into a ball and lying in the boot.

“Mikey what are you doing?” I asked confused and angered that he was there,

“I… I…” he trailed off failing to find a reason for this obscure event.

“Mikey” I helped him out of my boot as he just stood there and looked at his feet,

“Mikey” I said louder this time hoping he would answer me sometime soon.

“I’m sorry okay” Mikey finally blurted out and looked at me guiltily

“But why?” I asked as that’s all I need, a good reason.

“Because I…” he started to trail off

“Mikey stop procrastinating and tell me” I urged him becoming slightly annoyed,

“I wanted to know where you go every weekend okay?” he looked at me as if his answer was obvious.

“I go to see Aiden you know that” I replied extremely annoyed,

“Do I?” he looked at me untrustingly. Mikey didn’t believe that I had been going and seeing Aiden every weekend, he was jealous.

“Mikey don’t you trust me?” I looked at him worryingly; I couldn’t stand it if he didn’t trust me.

“I do but… it’s just that Aiden should be better by now right? And she hasn’t come back and…” he trailed off again. Aiden should have been back by what we told them at the start of the holidays and now we needed to find a new excuse.

“Mikey I don’t think she’s going to come back” I replied to him closing the distance between us.

“So are you going to do this for the rest of the year?” he asked me looking up at me like a lost little puppy.

“Most probably, Mikey you have to trust me. I am going to see Aiden I would never do anything that would hurt you okay” I said as I lightly caressed his face, he sighed deeply.

“I know but I can’t help but feel there’s something else going on” he replied. At that point all I wanted to do was tell him everything that was going on but I knew I couldn’t do that without talking to Aiden and Gerard.

“Mikey just trust me okay can you do that?” I asked him lifting up his chin so he was looking me properly in the eyes.

“I can do that” he nodded his head slightly. I leaned in and kissed him gently

“Thank you Mikey” I said as I pulled away from him. I knew indulging us both in this type of contact was dangerous but I couldn’t help it.

Mikey leaned in towards me this time and kissed me more vigorously that I had. His arms were around my neck before I knew it and we were kissing like we were about to be parted forever. I pulled away reluctantly from Mikey

“I have to go,” I whispered as I pressed my forehead against his

“No you don’t” he smirked at me I couldn’t help but smile.

“I do” I replied as he started biting his lip

“I love you Mikey” I said and then kissed him quickly once more.

“I love you too” he beamed at me I wanted to stay there but I knew I couldn’t I wanted to talk to Aiden and Gerard.

“I have to go now Mikey” I pulled away from him completely so his arms were no longer around my neck instead I was holding them between us.

“Okay” he nodded his head still beaming at me,

“I’ll be back on Sunday like normal” I said as I let his hands go and went to the drivers side of the car opening the door.

“You better” he stood at the door that led into the house with his arms crossed and the cutest yet commanding smile on his face ever.

“Love you,” I said as I blew him a kiss as I got in my car and started it up.

“Love you too,” he said, as his grin grew even wider. I loved being able to finally say it and have him say it back it was wonderful.

As I was driving I made my mind up that I was going to tell Mikey and Frank about Gerard even if Aiden didn’t think it was a good idea. I was going persuade her it was the right thing to do and with Gerard on my side I won’t have a problem. Over the past month Aiden has become much softer and happier, it was a gradual change but it was noticeable. Every time I turned up she was always so happy and she smiled all the time it was like she was a new person. She was hardly emotionless now and Gerard seemed to be happier too. I didn’t know how he had managed to change her like this though I think it was because he finally made her realise what emotions were really like.