Status: Active :D

The way you say my name... makes me want to tackle you and tickle you to no end.

Say What?

Image

~Say What?~

After Brian and Matt had left I went into my bedroom and pulled out my laptop and signed into Yahoo Messenger. Seeing my best friend Tracy on; I clicked on her name and said.

NeverEnough: Hey you will never guess what just happened!

AmyMakesMeSmile: You got your own place?

NeverEnough: Better, I just met Brian Haner and Matt Sanders.

AmyMakesMeSmile: No fucking way?!

NeverEnough: Way, and Brian gave me his number and told me to call him tomorrow!

AmyMakesMeSmile: Ahhh! That is so freaking awesome!

NeverEnough: I know right! Well I’m going to bed but I’ll call you tomorrow k? Loves Ya!

AmyMakesMeSmile: Kk Loves ya too!

After logging out I sighed and lay back on my bed, thinking over everything that had just happened in the past few hours. Never in a million years would I of thought that my dad would be working with A7X, or bring two of them home for dinner. Pulling off my socks I threw them into my hamper before crawling under my blanket and closing my eyes, trying to at least get a few hours of sleep.

~

Waking up to my phone buzzing on my dresser I groaned and turned over. Grabbing it I looked at the bright screen not recognizing the number, answering it I said.

“Hello?” Geez I sounded like crap.

“Did I wake you?” The guy said and I was confused.

“Who is this?” I asked a little more awake.

“Oh, uh it’s Brian.” I sat up and looked to my clock; it was six in the morning.

“Oh hey! Sorry, I didn’t get a chance to put your number in my phone yet.” I heard him chuckle.

“It’s okay, but I’m sorry for waking you I can let you go if you want?” He sounded upset.

“No, its fine I’m awake.” He sighed.

“Okay.” It was quiet for a moment before I asked.

“Is something wrong?” I heard some movement on his side of the phone before he spoke.

“Do you think I could come by?”

“Uh sure, that’s cool.” I replied running my fingers through my hair.

“Cool, umm I should be there soon okay?”

“Okay I’ll see you in a bit then.”

After saying our goodbyes, I stood up and turned my light on before going to my closet and looking around for something to wear. Finally grabbing something warm to wear and made my way to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. When it finished I grabbed that and my cigarettes making my way to the front porch. About half way done with both I saw a truck pull up and kill the lights; I smiled and waved when I saw Brian step out.

“Hey.” He said coming and sitting beside me.

“Now what’s up?” I asked turning to face him fully, he sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

“I walked in on Emma with someone else.” He sounded so broken, and when I looked into his eyes I could tell he had been crying.

“Oh hun, I’m so sorry.” I said putting my hand on his arm, he shrugged. “You know what, let’s go get some breakfast.” I stood and pulled him up.

“Where are we going?” He asked and I pulled him towards his truck.

“Waffle House.” I said with a smile before jumping into the passenger side, he chuckled and took off. “I must say, your truck is amazing.”

“Thanks, it’s my baby.” He turned the radio on and My Chemical Romance blared through the speakers.

“Now I know, that I can’t make you stay, but where’s your heart, but where’s your heart, but where’s your, there’s nothing I can’t say to change that part, to change that part, to change!” I sang bobbing my head to the beat and doing the guitar solos with my ‘air guitar’.
“Can you really play?” He asked after the song was over.

“I wish, I can barely play hot cross buns.” I said with a giggle.

“I can teach you if you want?” He said giving me a side glance, I could of died then.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, just let me know when and all.” He flashed me a smile as we pulled up to Waffle House, getting out we made it up to the door and he held it open for me.

“Why thank you kind sir.” I said with a giggle.

“No problem mi lady.” He said with a slight bow, going towards the smoking area I found a booth and sat down, after ordering we sat just talking about whatever popped up when we heard a shrill voice yell.

“What the hell Brian!” Looking up we saw Emma standing there with a few of friends.

“Well shit.” I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter two I hope you like it!
Comments are welcomed!