Status: Active :D

The way you say my name... makes me want to tackle you and tickle you to no end.

*** a Duck.

Image

~Fuck a Duck.~

Looking between Brian and Emma I didn’t say anything, one because it was almost seven in the morning, and two it wasn’t my place.

“Care to tell me why you are with some slut at seven in the morning?” Emma asked crossing her arms over her too big chest for her small frame.

“One, she is a friend; two it’s a wonder your still not with that guy I walked in on you fucking.” Brain said with a growl, Emma’s arms dropped down to her sides; her mouth hanging open.

“I-I.” Brain held up his hand.

“I don’t care what you say Em, we’re done.” She huffed and turned around, walking away with her friends. “I’m sorry about that.” He said looking at me, I shrugged.

“It’s no biggie.”

We ordered our food and waited, it was silent but not awkwardly.

“I’m really am sorry about that.” He finally said looking up to me.

“As I said before, it’s not that big of a deal. Besides, the look on her face when you called her out was priceless.” He chuckled and shook his head.

“Now that I think about it, I’m really not that upset about it.” I cocked my head to the side slightly.

“Why is that?”

“Well, I really need to focus on my work right now and, I met this really awesome chick anyway.”

“I wonder who she is.” I said with a smile and a blush.

“Well, she has an amazing laugh and smile; and without even really knowing me she decided to take me to breakfast because I was having a bad morning.”

“Well she just sounds amazing.”

“You have no idea.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short, but I'm sick so I can't really concentrate on writing. -sigh- As soon as I feel better though, there will be more posted, promise.

On another note, I am almost done with a new chapter to Star Crossed Lovers, and it should be up by tomorrow sometime. So if your interested in that there you go! :D

And as always, comments are highly appreciated!