You Are An Example Of Better Things To Come

You don't know me at all.

Joshy,

Found your scribble all over a piece of paper in my pocket and you were right it has been a while since we last wrote to one another. Please excuse the 2 weeks since I got the letter until now when I’m replying. Anyways I did always love it when we wrote because it made me feel like a woman back in time writing to her lover overseas in a far away land. Even though A) You're not overseas at the moment and B) We can call, text or email like I am nowadays without having to write. Yes before you say it I am a little weird but you know you love me. I have written proof.

Anyways I got bored in a lecture so decided to write back to you. It's better than listening to my lecturer going on and on and on about something. I stopped listening to him ages ago so don't have a clue what he is talking about. I agree we have to see each other more because you were right it was the best holiday because I was there. I’m kidding. I loved being able to spend all day and night with you. Makes me miss you even more now you’re not here to cuddle whenever I want one :(

But hey! Guess what? I LOVE YOU TOO JOSH!

So how's your life been this month then Rockstar? I got a look by a fan of yours today. It was one sort of jealousy mixed with a little bit of hatred. How did I know she was a fan of yours you may ask? Well she had one of your merch tops on and also listened to your songs loud enough that my Grandmother, who is half-deaf, could probably hear the songs clearly. I bet the girl has pictures of you all over her wall but who can blame her since you’re such a sex bomb right?

Speaking of pictures I found one I loved of you from our holiday. I will send it to you once I get home, so you can see which one I am talking about. Before you ask it has nothing to do with you being topless and the fact you look a little drunk that I love it. Because of this photo you have been upgraded from photo on bedside table to photo on my new wall of memories. Congratulations. You should be proud!

Oh and before I go I asked Lauren about that tour and surprise, surprise she said YES!!! I wrote that in capitals because she actually yelled the answer when she was asked. That was then followed with a half hour crazy dance around the flat accompanied with her yelling “I’M GOING ON A TOUR! WOOHOO!” Safe to say she is a little excited. Have to admit I am a little excited too. I mean think of all the famous people I am going to meet! ;)

Can’t wait to see your face.
Love you,
Amelia (A.K.A Steph) xxxx

P.S I won’t tell the guys or Lauren that I turn THE Josh Franceschi into a ‘soppy sod’. It’ll be our little secret. Xxx


Once I had clicked send I realised that he hardly ever checked his emails. The wonderful invention of Twitter would have to help me out on this occasion to tell him.

YO! @joshmeatsix CHECK YO EMAILS FOOL!

Within minutes I had a reply.

@joshmeatsix: @ailema That you trying to be gangster?

I could picture him laughing at his phone screen at how stupid I was being.

@ailema: @joshmeatsix Yeah. You got a problem with that?*puts on a scary face* Huh punk?

I think I may have actually made a face when I sent it because the girl sitting next to me made a face at me.

@joshmeatsix: @ailema you don't need to put on a scary face your one is scary enough :p Send me that picture.

Well at least I knew he had read my email.

@ailema: @joshmeatsix Okay Dokie. Check your phone I has sent you it.

TO JOSH <3
Here is the picture that is now on my wall :p Don't you just love it! xxxx

FROM JOSH <3
Oh yeah best picture of me I have seen in a while thanks babe. xxxx

TO JOSH <3
No bother babe. Call me later yeah? xxxx

FROM JOSH <3
You know it! xxxx
♠ ♠ ♠
It's just a little one this time and nothing much happens in it even though it is all them using technology. Oh and I was half sleeping posting this so let me know if there are any mistakes so I can change them.

Hope you enjoy it anyways. Thanks to: saveredheads for another comment.

Thanks for reading. Keep commenting. xx