You Are An Example Of Better Things To Come

That on the back foot you don't say that much

Tour always looks like so much fun on paper but in real life it isn’t. Well it is but there’s a lot of waiting around being stuck on a bus but the rest of the time was fun and I got to . I think over the first week of the tour I had put on like a stone in weight.

“Get your own, stop eating all of mine. “ I slapped Josh’s hands away as he reached into my bowl full of crisps for the hundredth time.

“Well you don’t want to get fat do you? I’m helping you.” He smirked.

“You calling me fat Franceschi?” I snatched the bowl away and stood up in a pretend strop.

“No not at all love.” He pulled me into a hug and stole a few crisps while he did so.

“Plus you’re not looking so skinny yourself.” I teased before walking towards the door to get some fresh air.

“Take that back!” He yelled

“NEVER!”

As i took a stroll through the city, cars rushing past and people pushing and shoving past on the street I felt two arms reach around my waist. My breathing stopped and so did my heart until I smelt that familiar scent.

“If you ever sneak up on me in the middle of a unfamiliar city again I swear I will kill you with my super ninja skills that are switched off at the moment.” I slapped his hands away before turning around to see him almost on the floor with laughter along with Sam from Twin Atlantic and Jake from Mayday Parade.

“I’m sorry babe, forgive me?”

“Not yet, you have some grovelling to do. How the hell did you know it was me? I could have been a random woman going about her daily business.”

“That I would have loved to see.” Jake gave Josh a pat on the back.

“Now you’re here you can come shopping with me and carry all of the bags.” Josh groaned.

“On that note, we’re gonna head back mate, see you two lovebirds later.” Sam spoke while taking a drink of coffee.

“See you boys later.” I waved them off and looked at Josh with a fake glare.

“You never were very good at glaring at people babe.” He laughed and wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me close to him.

“Shut up.”

“So are we really going shopping?” I shook my head. “You just wanted to spend some alone time with me huh?”

“Maybe.” I shrugged. “Even though we’re in the same place i hardly get you all to myself without fans or the guys being there.” I pouted.

“I know, it sucks but you have me now.” He leaned down and gave me a soft kiss before a girl aged maybe about 16 coughed in front of us. She was wearing a You Me At Six wristband so I knew she was a fan but she seemed nice.

“Sorry to be a bother but could you sign this?” She smiled nervously.

“It would be my pleasure...........” Josh paused before signing as he didn’t know her name.

“Oh my name is Steph.” We both burst out laughing but the poor girl had no idea why.

“I love that name.” He flashed her his perfect smile. “Only cool people get called Steph.” She laughed nervously as he handed her piece of paper back to her.

“Thank....You. Could I get a picture too?”

“Sure come on over here and cuddle up to Uncle Josh.” I looked at him questioningly because ‘Uncle Josh’ was a tad weird but the girl just seemed to love being close to him and I’m sure she even sniffed him. I couldn’t complain I did that all the time.

As she attempted to take a nice picture of the two of them but failed I decided to be nice. “Here let me take it, fit you two lovelies in.”

If there aren’t too many fans about Josh talks to them for a while, you could see in their faces how much it meant to meet and talk to him. It was cute he made such an effort and made me realise how special he really is and I got him all the time.

After the show that night it was time for the usual night out until bus call. First stop was a small pub that only had a little music so that we could all still chat for a bit. We then hit up a nightclub and Josh and I danced for a bit before getting drinks.

“So how is it being with Max 24/7?” She smiled and blushed a little. Whether it being Max brought up in conversation of because the club being warm.

“It’s really good. I’m going to miss him after this tour.” She began to look sad.

“Don’t talk like that, tour has just started. We have plenty of time left with our gorgeous men. For now let’s go DANCE!”
As Lauren and I hit the dance floor I saw a commotion over by the guys. A boy I slightly recognised was yelling at Josh and Dan, Max joining in the yelling match before the boy took a swing for Josh and he retaliated. The bouncers took Josh and the guys outside. As me and Lauren caught up with them Josh had a bloody lip and kept swearing.

“Oh my god Josh are you ok?” I ran over to him trying to take a closer look at his face.

“I’m fine let’s just go back to the bus.” He took hold of my hand and then pulled me along with him.

“Who was that? Do we know him? What happened?” There was so many questions going around in my head that needed answers.

“Just leave it please Amelia.” He sighed.

“Well something must be wrong you just called me Amelia, Josh.” I tried to make him stop and look at me but it didn’t work he seemed too worked up to talk but gave me a kiss to reassure me he wasn't mad or upset with me.

We went to sleep in silence that night and after texting Lauren, Max and Dan I was still no further forward to what happened and why my boyfriend was arguing and fighting in a pub. Something I’ve never seen him do before.

It was totally Un-Josh.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am writing this as I go along now and have no idea what is in store for this story and these chapters so hopefully it ends up alright.

Thanks to saveredheads for the comment.

Thanks for reading. Keep commenting. xx