You Are An Example Of Better Things To Come

It's a shame you do

Mine and Josh’s day was like a mini adventure. We went to a park to eat our lunch . If it was during the summer we would have spent hours here lazing in the sun but since it was winter it was too cold to stay sitting down for too long. However, we spent most of it exploring the zoo even though Josh wasn’t too keen on it.

“Awww look at the baby elephant Joshy!” I tugged on his shirt like a hyper child.

“I will admit, it’s cute. Looks just like Dumbo only it’s not a cartoon.”

“I want one for my 50th birthday. Hint! Hint!” I nudged his chest.

“What you think we’ll still be together then?” He teased.

“Even if we’re not I still want one Mr. Rockstar and will stalk you until I get one.” I leaned up and gave him a peck on the cheek before rushing off to next enclosure with animals to see.

We walked around looking at all the other animals before we got to the shop. Being the big kids we were we rushed straight over to the candy and loaded some into our little basket.

“You go pay i’m going to look at something.” Josh handed me the money before wondering off to the other side of the shop.

“Okay. I’ll get you outside at the entrance” I yelled after him.

Since we went to the zoo for me, we went to an old record store for Josh. His eyes lit up once we entered it like a kid in a toy shop or the way Chris and Max looked when they looked at new Guitars.

We went for dinner and drinks, enjoying each other’s company .

“So you had fun today?”

“Yeah I did, got lots of awesome pictures. I guess the company was ok.” I shrugged and tried to dodge the breadstick he threw at my head. “Have you?”

“I always love spending time just the two of us. Just like I love you.” He leaned across the table to give me a kiss and set the paper napkin on fire with the little candle in the middle of the table.

“only.......you........c.....could .........manage.......to......set......a.....napkin......on fire.” I managed through laughter.

“Shut up.”

“Just for the record I love you too.” He made an ‘awww’ sound and took hold of my hand. “How’s the lip?”

“Its fine thanks. Makes me look like a badass don’ t you think?”I laughed and shook my head. “You think this is bad you should have seen the other guy.”

I gulped. Should I tell him I already did or leave that part out. I decided to leave it and carry on with our dinner.

“You ready to tell me what happened?” He looked at me with the eyes that told me not to ask anymore.

“The guy was an arsehole and we dealt with it.” He shrugged.

“Well try not to get your pretty little face smashed next time. “ I ruffled his hair as we made our way to the liquor store.

“I know I won’t make that mistake again. I could lose a lot of money if i didn’t have this face.” He teased.

“I highly doubt that. I thought it was all about the music. Slipknot are famous and they wear scary masks.” We laughed.

“True, so true babe.”

After buying some alcohol for the bus we decided it was time to head back to have a small ‘bus party’ with the other bands and crew. In other words we would play fifa until everyone arrived, get drunk until we stopped at a petrol station where everyone would go to their own but and wake up with extreme hangovers the next morning.

@Ailema: Had a great day with the boy today. Now off to beat some men at fifa and drink excessive amounts of beer. #GuyNight.

@joshmeatsix: @Ailema Just because i’m the greatest boyfriend ever. I got you a surprise. It’s in the bunk. P.S You’ll never beat me at fifa!

@Ailema: @joshmeatsix I LOVE IT! THEY’RE SO CUTE!!!!!!!! I could whip your ass at fifa. Bring It Fransexy:p

@joshmeatsix: @Ailema YOU’RE ON! Back lounge in 5! The fifa crown will remain MINE!
♠ ♠ ♠
So i decided to leave Chris out of this one and have some cute Josh and Amelia time haha. So it's not that long a chapter.

Thanks to neverletjackdrive for the comment and recommendation.

Thanks for reading. Comments always welcome. xx