You Are An Example Of Better Things To Come

You're never gonna get it, no, you're never gonna, you're never gonna get it

Being home alone wasn't as fun as I had anticipated on the plane back. I had imagined lazy days, not even bothering to get dressed, and being able to watch what I wanted on TV without any arguments from Lauren. The truth is it was a little boring. I missed Lauren and I's little petty arguments and sarcastic comments.

Not being able to talk to josh was hardest though. He was going to bed as I was getting up because of the time difference so when we did talk one of us was falling asleep. Even though being home alone sucked and I doubted my decision when I didn't have a spooning partner I knew it was right., it made me and Josh stronger. He now began to trust me more since Chris and I knew I had to do everything in my power to win him back.

I was rudely awakened from my afternoon nap time by my phone beeping.


@joshmeatsix: Hey @ailema get you ass on skype I miss your face!!!!


I smiled as I would see his face but groaned at the same time because it meant I would need to get up from bed to get my laptop.

@ailema: what will you do if I don't @joshmeatsix?

@joshmeatsix: @ailema if you don't then I won't give you your present when I get back. If I say so my self its kick ass!!!!

@ailema: @joshmeatsix I can't turn down a present, once I move my ass from bed I'll be on. Xx


Once I reached my laptop without even getting out of bed may I add I logged onto skype. Well actually most of me was off of my bed, only my feet hung onto the end as I reached across my floor barely keeping on the bed. It would have been easier just to get up but i never do things the easy way.

"Well hello there." Josh pretended to bow at the camera

"Hey you." I laughed.

"How's life back in bonnie Scotland then?"

"Yeah not bad, cold and rainy." I shrugged.

"So just the usual weather then?" I nodded and we both laughed.

"Whereabouts are you then? By the looks of it you're in a nice cosy hotel room."

"Yup just having a pit stop so i'm lazing in a proper bed for a change. I wish you were here." He pouted.

"I wish i was there too. But not long till i see you and the guys."

"Yup, not long at all but it'll be a little later than we thought. We've got some stuff to take care of here. Sorry love."

"It's alright. What's another couple of days right." I put on my best smile but inside my stomach sunk.

"If only there was a way to see you sooner than that. Hmmmmmm." He pretended to stroke his beard that wasn't there.

"What are you planning Franceschi?" He shrugged. "Fine don't tell me, i don't care anyway." I went in a pretend sulk.

"Don't go in a huff puff Steph."

"What you going to do about it if i do Joshy?" I smirked.

"I'll come get you and tickle you until you smile."

"Whatever." I stuck my tongue out and put on my fake frown again.

"Here talk to Dan a minute i have to pee."

"Thanks for sharing that valuable piece of information Josh." I laughed.

I chatted to Dan about random stuff like football and he showed me the most recent part to his sleeve of tattoos. There was a knock on the door which left me confused. I wasn't playing music loud enough for the neighbours to complain, i hadn't ordered anything and I wasn't expecting any visitors. Was I?

"I'll be right back Flintown. Someone's at the door."

Once I reached the door the last person I expected to see was there. He was a little out of breath but his blue eyes still sparkled.

"How the hell did you get from America so fast Franceschi?" I mocked.

"I couldn't be away from you any longer" He dramatically pulled me into his chest.

"Come in you massive goofball." I pulled him in for another hug and kissed him like I hadn't seen him in months.

It felt so good to be back in his arms again, and for him to look happy about me being there made it even better.
♠ ♠ ♠
My laptop's been broken for a bit so i haven't been updating as regular. This one is short and i haven't had a chance to read over it before i put it on here. Sorry guys.

Thanks for reading. Comments always welcome xx