You Are An Example Of Better Things To Come

Where I feel alive

Once i let the boys in and attempted to keep myself coverd in this tiny towel i had to peel Lauren away from the door and sit her down.

"I'm going to get dressed, someone get her a drink of water and try not to kill her when i'm gone."

"Aww Amelia i was hoping you would just stay like that." Max yelled as i left.

"Maybe another time Maxy, as you so nicely put it it's fucking freezing." Luckily i have a habbit of looking out my clothes before i go shower so it only took me a minute to stick the clothes on and walk back to the living room with everyone still sitting how i left them. Lauren's face still the same. "Lauren....................Lauren..............LAUREN!!" I yelled causing her to jump and slightly spill water on her skirt.

"what?" She turned to face me.

"Just checking you were still alive and all."

"You didn't tell me you knew them" She motioned her head in the boys direction.

"Surprise" I threw my hands in the air. She picked up the pillow next to her and hit me on the head with it. "Ouch, i guess you don't want to meet them then do you?" She narrowed her eyes at me making me laugh. "Ok so this is Matt, Dan, Chris, Max and he's Joshy. I Guess you already knew that right? Anyways guys, this is Lauren my roommate."

They all gave her a hug and Max being Max gave her hand a small kiss. Lauren's face slowly became a brighter shade of red by each passing minute. I walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water when i heard footsteps behind me.

"You weren't kidding when you said she was a fan huh?" I turned around to be see Josh with his perfect eyes staring at me.

"Nope I was being deadly serious. She usually talks more, just give her time and she won't shut up."

" Great all the conversations will be Max and Lauren." We laughed.

"Means they will have each other to talk to instead of us for a bit right?"

"Always looking on the bright side aint you Steph."

" Are you ever going to call me amelia like every other normal person? " He shook his head before giving me a hug.

"It's good to see you again Steph."

"It's good to see you too Joshy." I ruffled his hair before walking to the others.

"There was no need for that Steph."

When i said Lauren talked more i really wasn't kidding, within an hour of seeing the guys she was talking to them like her best friend. I spent most of my time talking to Josh. We decided to go for dinner and a walk around. Since it was almost christmas all the christmas lights were on and everything looked so pretty. I swear as we walked i could feel Josh's fingers touch mine every so often. Max noticed too as when i turned to look at Josh he would wiggle his eyebrows, point to both of us and make a love heart with his hands. Luckily it was cold and no one could notice the blush slowly making its way to my cheeks. I shivered and Josh turned to face me.

"You cold love?" I nodded and he began to take off his coat. What a gentleman.

"No Josh you'll freeze if you take that off, i'll be fine."

"It's fine. I'm a man i can take a bit of cold weather." I could hear him gasp once he felt the cold.

"How about we share it?" He nodded and we both huddled together under his coat.

Max noticed the ferris wheel and instantly ran off with Lauren towards us.

"I guess we're going on that then." Laughed Matt.

"Yup man, you know what Max is like at carnivals." Dan added.

"You want to go on it?" Josh whispered in my ear.

"Yeah do you?" He nodded as his arm lightly rubbed up and down my arm.

"Matt, Dan, Chris" They all turned round. "Me and Steph here are going to go on the wheel too. We'll catch you later." They both mumbled 'okays'

The man strapped us in and it began to move. I leaned my head against Josh's shoulder and he ran his fingers through my hair.

"So i guess i should be thanking your uncle huh?"

"Why?" i mumbled and snuggled in closer to him

"He introduced us didn't he." I nodded against his shoulder. "Well although i haven't known you long i like you."

"I like you too Josh." I relaxed a bit now i was used to his warmth.

"Good so you won't mind if i do this then?" He lifted my head to look at him and slowly brought his lips to mine. I didn't care how predictable and Cliché it was I was slightly in shock. Our lips moved in time for i dont know how long but we heard catcalls from the side of us making us break apart and smile at each other.

"I told you guys it would happen! You all owe me money." Dan teased as Matt, Chris and Max all handed over what looked like £10 each.

"You guys are so gay." Josh shook his head and took my hand helped me out of the wheel. He stayed holding my hand on the way back to my house, discreatly lacing our fingers together.

I guess their surprise of turning up to my house was a good thing for Lauren and Me!
♠ ♠ ♠
So decided to update this twice tonight since i can't sleep. ENJOY!!!

Also thanks to RIOT_97 for my first comment on this story xxxx