You Are An Example Of Better Things To Come

My head's filled with thoughts of discontent

Joshy,

I just wanted to write and say thanks for helping me out with the tickets for your show. You guys are so good to your fans. I could tell you loved every minute of meeting them and performing. You are all naturals. I had such a great time . It was just what i needed. Loved seeing you all again and Lauren won't shut up about you!

I hope she you guys liked her? well even if you did you would have to put up with her because she is my bestest friend in the whole wide world (said in a kid voice). When do you start recording the new album? Can i get a song dedicated to me? I'll pay you the £3.27 i have currently in my bank if i have to :D

Anyways i have to head to class now, hope your having an fabulous life being Mr. Rockstar and i'll just be a boring uni student.

Love Steph. xxx


I sighed as i sent the email. I missed him. The boy with the mesmerising blue eyes. It had only been a month since i saw him. It felt weird having to always write or call one another instead of just talking like we did during the summer.

Glancing around i noticed the time. 10.00. My class started at 10.30 and it took me at least 25 minutes to get to uni.

"SHIT!"

I grabbed my bag and books laying on my bed and ran out the door yelling a rushed goodbye to Lauren who was laying in be 'dying' from a really bad hangover. My breath quickened as i reached the bus stop only to see my bus driving away. As there wasn't another one for half an hour i decided to give today's class a miss, i wouldn't make it on time and i HATED walking in late. Everyone turning to stare at you as you do the 'walk of shame' to the nearest seat, the lecturer mutters a 'Glad you could join us today Amelia.' causing the class to snicker behind. As you can tell this has happened to me more than once before.

I stopped off at the nearest Millie's cookies and got a coffee and a cookie to eat on the walk but the the flat. I could hear 'Check Yes Juliet' by We the Kings and it took me until the chorus to realise it was my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello love."

"Joshy?"

"Yes were you expecting someone else?" I could tell he was smiling by the way he spoke.

"Yeah actually all my famous friends had to be put on hold for this. I have Justin Bieber on the other line." My reply came out more sarcastic than it needed to be. It was always a habit of mine. I was sarcastic.

"Is he nice? always wanted to meet the kid?"

"Shut up Josh" I giggled.

"Your laugh sounds cuter down the phone." I could feel my face blush. i was just glad he wasn't here.

"Thanks so does yours even though we don't hear it often." I stuck my tongue out as if he could see me but got strange looks from passers by.

"You're so mean to me Steph."

"I know i'm sorry Joshy. Forgive me?"

"Of course love. Hang on a minute." there was alot of rustling before a loud "FUCK OF MAX!" I jumped a little before laughing. "sorry about that he has had too many skittles and redbull today."

"It's alright."

"I've to ask for Lauren's phone number, Max has a crush."

"I'll text you it later."

"Okay, so hows life without the wonderful You Me At Six boys?"

"It's boring. I have to party all the time and get drunk just to get by."

"Well we do the same but its just the way he live." We both laughed.

The line went dead. He never even said goodbye. I reached my flat and went straight to my room. Since i didn't have uni i would sleep for a bit. Just as i was about to drift off into my happy place my phone vibrated.

JOSHY <3
Sorry I hung up and didn't say bye Max was trying to get the phone and dropped it into a puddle. So anyways BYE XXXX


I smiled at how cute he was and also how i wanted to be there to witness a hyper Max. He sounded like so much fun.

TO JOSHY <3
It's fine. I drop my phone all the time, not into puddles but oh well. I guess it's ok then lol. Yeah BYE. xxx
Oh and tell the guys bye too! x
♠ ♠ ♠
Should i just delete this story or keep it? I have another chapter already written but i am unsure of where this story will go and having writers block so if you have ideas then PLEASE help me out.

COMMENTS please would help me out alot!!!!

Thanks for reading. xx