You Are An Example Of Better Things To Come

Time with you is time not well spent

"What is this?" Lauren asked as she poked a fork into the dinner i had made, most of it came in a packet and only needed heated up but oh well.

"It's Haggis, Because it's St Andrew's Day and i thought Scottish people eat it today and since we're in Scotland i thought we would do the same"

"Yeah but it's kinda disgusting." She stuck out her tongue.

"Let me try it?" I took a spoonful of it and i now know what she meant. "You're right lets just get pizza or something." She nodded and ran away to get the menu.

It only took about 15 minutes for the pizza to arrive and Lauren answered the door while i went to get my purse to pay. I ate as quick as i could and ran back off to my room despite the arguments from Lauren to have a girly movie night.

TO JOSHY <3
Get you ass on Skype now. I'm finished dinner and is now bored. x


JOSHY <3
I'm signing on now, give me a minute Mrs impatient. x


TO JOSHY <3
That'll be miss impatient actually not Mrs :p x


It didn't take long before his smiling face appeared on my laptop screen. He had a little stubble and looked as if he hadn't slept in a bit but he was still hot, with his hair sticking out in every direction. He was wearing only a white t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. He began to rub his eyes and let out a yawn.

"Josh if your tired go sleep we can talk later." I smiled, hoping he would say it was fine and he would stay.

"Nah i want to talk to you. It's weird how much i miss you." I blushed. "You look so cute when you try to hide the fact i made you blush." I could see him smirk as i tried to hide my face from view.

"Well stop it or i'm going away."

"Sorry Steph. " I could hear a mumbled voice in the background before another head popped on screen. He had new peroxide blonde hair. It suited him.

"HEY DAN!" I began to wave at him when Lauren walked into my room and looked at me as if i was crazy. "I'm on Skype to Josh and i'm waving to Dan."

"We know that we are here." Josh and Dan laughed.

"Not talking to you losers, i'm talking to Lauren."

They both yelled "HEY LAUREN" and she jumped on my bed to see the screen. He face fell a little because Max wasn't there. Josh noticed this too.

"Lauren, your boyfriend will be back soon he's gone to get a starbucks."

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Yet." I whispered but she must heard me because she glared at me. "So hows the US of A?"

"Yeah its alright, too fucking hot. I got sunburned yesterday." He pulled off the sleeve to his top to reveal his shoulder.

"You look like a tomato." I giggled.

"Thanks Steph, make me feel much better why don't you." He smiled

I winked at him. " well your smiling so i guess it doesn't hurt that much." Some guy i didn't recognise walked in and he slapped Josh's shoulder making him yelp with pain. "Well it didn't hurt until now!"

"Steph meet Oli, Oli is laying down some vocals on one of our tracks, Steph is Steph." I waved as he gave me a nod.

"By the my real names Amelia, Josh just likes to be weird and call me Steph. Don't ask why."

"Steph's nicer." Josh gave me a cheesy grin. "Anyway everyone fuck off i want to talk to Steph alone."

Everyone whistled as they left. Leaving just me and Josh. There was a bit of an awkward silence as he rubbed the back of his neck, played with his hair and then repeated this process a couple of times.

"Ok Josh what is it you wanted to talk about, because sitting staring at you playing with your hair as interesting as it is isn't you talking."

"Oh right, well erm...... i wanted to ask if when we get back.......... you wanted to maybe ........goonadatewithme?"

"Will you repeat the last part because it sort of sounded like a foreign language?"

"Will you go on a date with me?" He smiled nervously as he waited on my answer.

"Yes Josh! Yes i will."
♠ ♠ ♠
A big thanks to RIOT_97 for the comment <3

Thanks for reading and subscribing. Remember to comment!!!!

xx