Status: what do you think?

The Make Up

one

"Ally what have you done!?"

Beck's angry tone startled Ally out of her sleep, and she ended up in a pile of tangled limbs on the floor, her head somewhere near her thighs. She muttered something that could have been 'what's going on?' but came out more like 'wha-go'n umph?". Beck normally would have smiled at this and aimed a playful kick at her ribs but instead he was too angry to move. The anger inside of him was unlike anything he'd ever felt before, and the heat coursing through him would make him feel sick when he looked back on it in when he'd eventually calmed down, hours later. He found himself resisting the urge to kick her for real. "Ally get up!"

Eventually, she managed to stagger to her feet, kicking piles of party rubbish out of the way as she did so. Small pale hands ran through her tangled mess of cherry locks. Beck could tell she had an awful hangover by her pale skin and bloodshot eyes but for the first time, he didn't care. Seeing who it was in front of her, she gave Beck a lazy smile but it soon dropped when she noticed the furious expression on his face. Slowly, she looked around the trashed living room they were standing in and it only took her a few seconds to realise why Beck would be so mad at her. Her mouth dropped into a small 'o' shape, and she avoided the intense glare that was being directed her way.

"Oh Beck, I'm so, so sorry! I didn't invite all of the people that came here, people just invited themselves and-" Beck silenced her by holding up his hand, like a teacher quieting an unruly student.

"Save it. Did you know, they ruined my art project?" He ignored her pleas of 'no I didn't I'm so sorry!' and 'that's so awful, just please Beck listen to me-' and carried on. "I spent at least sixteen hours on that canvas. Sixteen. And now it's got a massive hole in it. You promised my room would be out of bounds. You promised!" Again, Ally tried to apologise, but she was ignored. "I think you better leave."

"Look Beck, I'm really sorry and it's awful what happened but there's no need to-" Her frantic apologies and words of persuasion were stopped by the icy stare that he directed at her. Never had she seen Beck look at her like that, in the whole of their friendship. The coldness in his eyes made her realised that no words would have any effect on him. A soft, shaky sigh exited her lips before she picked up her discarded jacket and slipped out of the door.

A few tears slipped down her cheeks as she made the short journey home. As far as she knew, Beck has never been that angry at her before, and he definitely had never acted that angry with her in the whole of their relationship, and they'd been best friends a long time.

She'd never meant for the party to get out of hand like that.

After what seemed like months of begging Beck, he'd finally agreed to let her hold a party in his house on account for the fact that her parents would be more likely to sell her into the slave market than let her hold a party. The terms for the party had been strict, but Ally hadn't minded really. Beck's room and Beck's mum and dad's room were out of bounds. She would clean up all the mess afterwards. No one was allowed the expensive stuff in their liquer cabinet. 20 people maximum. Beck himself wouldn't be there to keep an eye on her because he was staying at his cousins house, so she would have to make sure everyone kept to the rules.

Ally, naive, had thought these rules would be easy as pie to keep. 20 people, Beck had said, and so she'd invited 20 people. Never had the thought crossed her mind that these 20 people would invite others, and why would it? She'd never hosted a party before, and street-wise was definitely not a term to be applied to her. At first it had been okay, because it seemed that the right amount of people had turned up. Okay, she didn't know them all and this confused her, but it was a minor issue compared to what was to come.

The party had only really just got started when more and more people started to turn up. Ally had tried to tell them to leave, but nobody had paid any attention to her. The fact that she was intimidated by the large crowd of people perhaps caused her to be less insistant than she normally was, and soon after, when her few friends that were there had shoved a few drinks down her throat, it didn't seem to be such a big problem. Even people trashing the house didn't seem like such a big deal, and her feeble attempts to kick the breaker of the vase out were easily ignored.

"Ugh." Ally pressed a cool finger to her temple and grimaced. "I'm never, ever drinking again." With a tiny sigh, she let herself in to her house. Ignoring her Mum's greeting, she trudged upstairs to her room and slipped under the covers, curling into a ball. "I've ruined everything." Was all she could say. Over and over, this phrase passed from her lips like a mantra, and she had to fight for desperate control over her body as it threatened to burst into tears at any moment. Ally had always hated crying.

Closing her eyes and wishing for sleep, all she could see was Beck's icy glare. Beck had the kind of face that was always happy, and could brighten your day just by looking at it. The glare had been alien on his face. For a second she hadn't been sure it was him.

After a few moments of trying and failing to push the image from her head, she couldn't take it any longer and she sat up sharply, ignoring the pain pounding against her skull. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a blue and white photo frame, and after a few seconds of deliberation, picked it up gingerly. The picture inide depicted Beck and Ally a few years ago. Beck giving Ally a piggyback, both of them laughing. She didn't remember where the picture was taken, or why, but the ache inside her chest grew to an almost unbearable pain when she saw how happy they were. It was then that she realised that she'd do anything to get him to forgive her.

Anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've had this written for years probably, well maybe a year. It started with this dream I had starring avan jogia because I'm in love with him and we were best friends and then he fell out with me, ect.

I don't know why I haven't posted this before but I'll try and finish this because I love stories about forgiveness and things. c:

plus I'm really motivated to write and post things today, aha

what do you think?