Status: In progress...

More Than Meets the Eye

That's What Friends Are For

Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye

I walked into the autobot base to see Bumblebee and Ratchet fixing the groundbridge and Rosalie, Jazz, Sideswipe and John playing a racing game. I kneeled down to tie my shoe and looked back up to see Bumblebee's giant face right in front of me. "Ahhhhhhh!' I yelled as I fell on my back. "You scared the shit out of me!" He cocked his head and laughed "Yeah, sorry bout that." He said chuckling between words. "So what are we gonna do today" I asked still breathing heavily as Bumblebee used his pointer finger to help me up. "Yeah you fight Covenant for 4 years and yet you get scared by Bumblebee not even trying to scare you!" John said as he walked over leaving Rosalie and Jazz fighting about who won. "shut up, that doesn't mean ANYTHING!" I said trying not to laugh because I knew it was true. "I don't know we could-." Bumblebee was cut off by Optimus's commlink warning. "I need back up" Optimus said. We could hear fighting in the background. "Sideswipe, Bumblebee, and Makkenna GO!" Ratchet yelled as he pulled up a groundbridge to the coordinates that the commlink was traced to. I pushed my Spartan rings together and my power armour jolted on me. "You coming?" Sideswipe asked through his commlink. I grabbed my Cybertronion fight tech that Ratchet designed for me and the other bots and ran through the groundbridge.

I appeared in a large cave filled with what looked like a model of Decepticon med-bay and weapons area. There were medical berths and weapons scattered across the ground. I looked to my left and saw Optimus and Ironhide fighting Megatron. I ran over to them and was about to jump on Megatron's back I heard Bumblebee. "Makkenna, little help over here!" I heard Bumblebee yell from the other end of the cave. Starscream was ripping at Bee's chest trying to get to his spark with only one arm (?) as Sideswipe was trying to pry him away with no victory. I ran over and ripped off Starscream's only arm and jumped onto his back and pulled him onto the ground. I tryed to punch him but he became translucent and was gone. "Well. Since when can they do that? Ironhide said as he walked over with Optimus to servey the damage to Bee. I heard Ratchet talking to Sideswipe about a groundbridge but all I cared about was Bumblebee. Energon was pouring everywhere! "Bumblebee?" I said as I walked over to him. He was leaning against the wall holding his abdomen. As I let my armour fade out. I felt warm tears pour down my face. "I could have prevented you from getting hurt." I said as I put my hand on his. Ratchet and Sideswipe started carrying him into the med bay. I walked into the grounbridge and went to go sit on the couch with the others to watch as they worked on Bumblebee. "I hope your alright." I said as I drifted to sleep.

4 Hours Later

"Makkenna...Makkenna...MAKKENNA!" Bumblebee shouted getting louder everytime he said my name. "Huh...what..." I said groggily. I heard him laugh. "Bumblebee!" I yelled realizing who was trying to shake me awake. "The one and only." He said smirking at me. "Your okay?" I asked remembering the earlier events. "Yup...thanks to you for saving me...and I am suppose to be your gaurdian." He said laughing. I looked up at him then down as he went into his altmode and his holoform (the form that let's the bots actually BE humans while they use it so they can blend in and do human stuff) appeared near it. I looked at the now 16 year old teen with messy,blonde hair, bright, inhuman blue eyes, lightly tanned skin, wearing a red "SOX" hat, red tee-shirt with a black jacket, black pants, and red converse shoes. He put his human hands into his pockets and walked towards me. He took his hands out of his pockets and put them around my waist from behind and spun me around. He looked at me and smiled as he let me go. I could only stare. Ever since I met him I have had a crush on him (even though he was a robot when we met and only had his holoform for a month now which was icing on the cake) but first he more than likely didn't feel the same way and second he was only human in a form. That wasn't the real him, of course I loved him human or robot but I still would take that chance to be with him...the chance that it wouldn't work out. He walked over and sat on the couch next to Jazz and grabbed a controller. He turned around and looked at me. "Wanna play me?" He asked waving an Xbox controller at me. "Nah...i'm gonna go take a walk." I said as I opened up the base door. As I was about to walk out I felt two hands grab my shoulders. "Thanks again for saving me." Bumblebee said still smiling. "Thats what friends are for." I said trying to put on a smile but the whole time I was sad inside because "friends" is all we will ever be. I walked out and sat on the concrete. I sighed and looked at the setting sun. My ringtone suddenly went off from my pocket. "Oh shut up Adele!" I said as I looked at the caller I.D and saw that it read "Roslalie." "You wanna have some fun?" She asked in her normally wayyy to peppy tone. "Yeah sure." I said in my somber voice from thinking about Bee. "You thinking about something?" She asked slowly as I heard a horn beep. "No...umm...pick me up and we will go see a movie or something or just hang out at the UNSC." I said standing up and brushing off my pants. "Your not hanging out with the bots?" She asked kinda shocked as I heard another driver in the background yell "asshole.' I laughed. "Ummm no." I responded turning around to glance at the base doors. "KK!" She yelled as the line ended. "My friends...my friends. Why must I get the wierd ones?" I asked myself as I sat back down still thinking about Bee...my Bee.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first Story...
Disclaimer: I own my OCs..nothing else.