Status: completed

Happy Halloween You Crazy Kids

One-Shot

“Trick or treat!”

I smiled broadly down at the little kids beaming up at me clutching their bags filled with candy. I held out the bowl for each of them to pick out their favorite treat. This was my favorite part of Halloween- watching all the little kids parade around proudly in their costumes. Right now there’s a little cowboy, a calf (probably his brother), a fairy, robot, and even a little girl dressed as a panda bear. They all looked so cute it almost made me want to have a kid of my own…almost.

As they stepped off the porch the little cowboy yelled out “Thank you ma’am.” My eye twitched as I heard that. Silently I cursed Jayy for what seemed to be the 100th time tonight. He had picked out this costume for me when he went shopping earlier this month. I had only planned to use my make-up to look like a simple vampire but he had other ideas. He came home one day practically bursting with joy as he told me he found the perfect outfit for me. Amused, I had agreed to see it but immediately rejected the offer once I saw the first inch of the costume being pulled out of the bag.

Out in front of him was a stylized “Alice in Wonderland” outfit. It had the powder blue dress complete with a very short hemline and partially missing midriff. A tiny lacy apron was placed overtop so it just barely covered the front. The sleeves were ruffled off-the-shoulder style to compliment the plunging neck line. As I looked at the overly sexualized outfit I could barely contain the urge to both blush at his proposal and slap the shit out of him for even suggesting it.

I flat out refused to wear such an outfit and kept my stance firmly throughout the month. Every day nearly every time I saw him, he begged me to agree to wear it. “It’s Halloween” he said, “You’re supposed to dress up.”

“It’ll look so cute on you.”

“Come on, Halloween only comes around once a year!”

“You’ll so sexy in that little dress.”

“Please? It’ll only be for a few hours and then you can take it off, I promise.”

I finally just got so fed up that on the night before trick-or-treat I gave into his request. He squealed out of enjoyment and the smile he gave me nearly made my heart melt. Like he said, it’s only for a few hours and then I can change and never look at it again.

Now that I’ve been wearing this for nearly 3 hours and seen countless numbers of kids and adults mistaking me for girl…I wanted to choke the living shit out of him! Like I don’t get enough of this already. The last part of the outfit was also causing me some discomfort. The final items of the set included a pair of thigh-high white tights and shoes resembling the original ones from the Disney version. Jayy had discarded those being that 1) they were the wrong size for me and 2) he wanted something a little more edgy.

In their place, he gave me platform lace up boots that went to my upper calf. Along the sides were silver accents and small spikes that wrapped around the top of each boot and along the back. Every time I tried walking it was a struggle to stay balanced. The added material at the bottom gave me nearly 6 inches. I’ve never worn anything so high before. How do girls do it?!?

Not to mention every time I placed my feet together for support as I bent over, the spikes rubbed against the opposite leg. They might be small but they still hurt. And I’ve already tripped over the throw rug causing me to tear the tights a little when they snagged. I’m never going to listen to Jayy again! And where the hell is he anyway? He promised to help with the trick-or-treaters when he finished getting ready. I’m starting to get a little pissed at him.

The doorbell rang once again and I muttered out a string of swears as I stumbled over my feet. Fuck it! I’m taking them off after this next group of kids. This is just too much!

I grabbed the giant plastic bowl of candy and prepared to open the door. I put on a big smile to great the kids but it quickly turned into a shocked gasp as the door swung back. Standing in front of me was Jayy leaning sexily against the doorframe in his outfit. He had on his trademark smirk and a matching mischievous glint in his eyes as he slowly glanced over my body.

“Trick or treat. Got something sweet for me?” he asked in sultry tone. I didn’t respond as I was too busy drinking in how hot he looked in his outfit. Like mine, it was another stylized version of an “Alice” character. His was the Mad Hatter complete with the slightly oversized hat and the 10/6 card securely fastened to the side. His coat was lime green and extended down to his knees as it hung open to expose his emerald green button up shirt. The pants were a more pale green, almost a mantis shade but a bit lighter. Against his popped up collar was the bright blue bow tie making a striking contrast to varying tints and shades of green. Jayy had also done his make-up tailored specifically to costume it seemed. His eyes were outlined with black that subtly shifted into a dark forest green eye shadow. To make his eyes really pop, he wore a pair of pale yellow contacts, probably a small nod to the remake of the movie. He even added his own flair of stylish hooked cane.

He stepped closer through the door frame and I thought I saw his smirk grow a tad wider as I swallowed a nervous gulp. “Well do you?” he asked again.

I felt a small blush rising on my cheeks and I quickly looked down into the bowl. I thought it was only his natural flirty personality and I tried to make it seem like I didn’t want it to be anything more. I clutched the bright orange bowl tightly to my chest in one hand and used the other to brush away the stray locks of hair behind my ear. I tried to play the whole situation off by saying “If you wanted some candy Jayy, you could’ve just come down and grabbed some from the stash in the kitchen. You didn’t have to go all the way out front and ask like the kids.”

I could hear the smirk in his voice he replied in that same silky smooth tone “I know but maybe I wanted to see how cute you look in that sexy little outfit.” My blush deepened as my mind made sense of what he said. I kept my eyes focused on the bowl and let my hair fall back out of place to hide my fiery red cheeks. It was only when he hooked the front of my dress with his cane that I looked back up him.

His free hand pushed the bowl down to my stomach as he leaned in to brush his lips against my ear. I gasped lightly and shook when his tongue tease the outer shell. He moved down to nibble on my lobe and my teeth caught my lower lip out of a nervous habit. My grip on the bowl tighten and I held it even closer as if it would somehow help me make sense of all that was happening.

When his teeth finally retreated from my lobe, my bottom lip was released from my teeth. Jayy trailed his lips back against my upper ear and kissed it lightly before whispering softly, “You look so beautiful and innocent in this dress. It makes me want to corrupt you in every way possible.”

I let out a small whimper despite myself and felt his smile against my skin. “Is that a yes, Dahvie?” he asked with just a hint teasing. I nodded my head almost immediately even though I had absolutely no idea what to expect from him. “Good” he whispered.

He pressed another kiss to the side of my head and pulled away. He began to lead me back towards the couch but I suddenly remembered something. “Wait! What about the trick-or-treaters?”

He chuckled softly at my question and simply replied, “Just leave the bowl by the door step, they’ll get the message.” He walked back to couch and waited for me to finish my task. I quickly rushed outside to set up the bowl then ran back in to shut and lock the door. I didn’t want to take any chances of someone walking in.

I hesitantly walked towards Jayy feeling more than self-conscious. I tried to walk as perfectly as possible so I don’t fall and make a fool of myself. I had almost made it before I tripped over damn rug again. Jayy quickly caught me by the waist and held me up. His eyes held a mocking but caring tone as said “Cute.”

I blushed once again out of embarrassment and glanced down the rug I was slowly growing to hate. He placed his hand under my chin and gently pushed up to make me look at him. Once our eyes met, he placed his lips over mine in sweet kiss letting me know it was okay. As I began to return the gesture, he pulled away quickly and told me to turn around. I slowly did as he asked wondering what he was up to.

I heard the soft ruffling of fabric and kept imagining what he was doing. I almost turned around but it soon stopped. I felt his warm hands on mine as he pulled them behind my back. I wondered where he was going with this but I quickly came to realize his intentions. In less than 10 seconds he had my hands tied tightly behind my back. I immediately turned back around with a pissed and scared expression. I was met with that smirk once more as he watched while I struggled to break the knot.

“What did you use?” I asked desperately.

“Just take a look” he replied back tauntingly.

I gave him a quick glance up and down and soon found my answer. The fucking bowtie. Those damn things are never good for anything. I looked up at him pitifully and asked him to remove the tie. He shook his head and kept his smirk in place as I tried fruitlessly once more to break the bond.

When I gave up I just gave him another sad look. His only response was to place a hand on my neck and pull me close for another kiss. I tried to resist, I wanted to so badly. I wanted to show how pissed I was at the restraint but he’s just so good and I soon found myself kissing him back. He guided me back onto the couch and slowly sat us down. Once we were both on, he lifted me up into his lap. When I sat down I felt his hard arousal pressing against my ass. I moaned out and ground my matching one into his. A small groan passed his lips and I repeated the action.

I rocked against him until his hands finally held me still. I looked back at him, my annoyance rising once again. His eyes grew even more teasing as he slowly slipped a hand up my skirt. He toyed with the hem of my panties I wore just for tonight. Once again, it was his idea. He pulled the elastic back and let it slap against my skin. I whimpered slightly and arched my back against him. He bit my bottom lip as he broke the kiss to smirk once more at me. I’m starting to resent seeing that look. So far it’s been nothing but teasing and taunting for me when he wears it.

I felt his fingers glide over the lacy front of the skimpy underwear until he reached the straining in the middle. He lightly traced the outline making me whimper even more. So this is his plan. Tease me until I’m begging like a whore for him to fuck me. That’s why he tied my hands, so I can’t do anything to stop him.

When I realized what he was doing I pulled back, refusing to give in. If he thinks I’m giving in willingly, he is sadly mistaken.

He seemed to catch onto what I was trying to do and moved his hand to my back to keep me in place. His grip through the panties tightened but I refused to let out any noise. As he sped up, I scrunched my face and bit my lip hard.

His chuckle echoed from his chest to my body causing a delightful vibration. “You know I’ll get those delicious moans out of you, right? And it’ll happen with or without your cooperation.”

I looked back at him as stubbornly as I could, “Not without a fight.”

“Oh we’ll see about that.”

Before I could send back a smartass remark, he shifted our positions so I was on my back and he on top of me. He roughly shoved his hand past the lace-lined hem and grabbed me once more. I almost moaned out but I bit it back. It was becoming increasingly hard to contain everything and Jayy knew it. He moved down to kiss my neck as his hand continued to work. I wish my hands were free so I could pay him back twice as hard.

“Come on Dahvie, moan for me. I know you want to and you know you want to. You’re not gonna be able to keep them in forever.”

I struggled not to groan as I replied back “But I sure as hell can try.”

He smiled against my neck once more and let out a small amused laugh, “As you wish but I will make you follow me down the rabbit hole.”

He bit down softly over my pulse point and a small, nearly unheard whimper caught itself in my throat. That spot has always been one of my weak points and now it might have betrayed me. I waited for another swift movement of his lips forming into a smirk but it didn’t come. I thought maybe I had just saved myself and he hadn’t heard my little cry. I let out a soft sigh of relaxation but it quickly turned into a moaning gasp.

Jayy had waited until I let my guard down and bit sharply at the spot. I couldn’t stop my moan until it was too late. Now I felt his smirk against my skin and heard it in his voice.

“Got you Dahvie. I told you so.”

“Shut up Jayy” I said irritably.

He sat up and looked down at me with that maddening smile, “Oh really? Maybe since you’re so cranky I should just leave you like this until you cool down.”

My eyes widened at his threat. I shook my head desperately. “You can’t just leave me!”

“Wanna bet? You’ve been nothing but resistant little Alice. If I had to guess, I’d say you were the wrong one.”

My eyes narrowed as he began slipping into the Mad Hatter’s persona. I knew there was a reason I disliked the character so much. He’ll torment and ridicule you until you go absolutely insane with frustration. It’s always made me want to reach through the TV and smack the character until he made sense. And now it’s what I was considering doing to Jayy.

“Well Alice, until we meet again.” He tipped his hat at me and began to move off. God, I want to kill him so badly right now. He’s trying to drive me off the deep end I just know it!

“Wait Jayy!”

“Mmm?” he questioned with fake innocent confusion. In his eyes I could still see that same glint.

“Fine,” I submitted.

“’Fine’ what, Alice?”

My eye twitched at the name and I let out a stubborn sigh. My hard-on was getting to be too much to bare and knowing Jayy, he really would leave me like this just to watch my desperate struggle.

“I’ll stop fighting,” I relented to him.

His smirk appeared once more showing off those brilliantly white teeth. It truly did remind me of the Cheshire’s grin. As he smoothly glided back to me he whispered in that harassing tone, “About time. Shall we venture down into Wonderland?”

I rolled my eyes as he continued to milk the part. This was his little revenge for my obstinate behavior- annoy the shit out of me as much as possible until I’m nearly as mad as he is. While he began to climb back over top of me he spoke one again “I’ve been considering words that start with the letter ‘T.’ Tease, taunt, torment, tempt,” his hands began to reach under the short skirt. “Torture.” As he hooked his fingers around the elastic he moved down to whisper in my ear, “…Tight.”

In quick motion he pulled the panties down and nearly off. He moved back to remove them completely then brought his fingers up to my mouth. I sucked on them gently making sure to coat each of them as much as possible. I know enough by now that for the first couple times you want everything to be as slick as possible. He slipped them slowly past my lips and placed the first one just outside my entrance. With a quick look he asked if I wanted to continue.

I gave him a small nod of approval and braced myself as he slipped the first finger in. It didn’t hurt too bad, mostly just felt foreign. When I relaxed myself he slowly pushed the second one past my tight ring. It burned a little but was still very bearable. The third one though is when it began to hurt. As it entered, I couldn’t stop my muscles from tightening around. I know it only made it worse but it was a reaction I couldn’t control.

To distract me, Jayy placed his lips gently over mine. His tongue traced along the seam of my lips asking to be let in. I unclenched my teeth and let the wet muscle glide in. Nearly at once he found mine and lightly teased it with the tip of his, encouraging me to join. Through the welcomed distraction I vaguely felt as Jayy forced his fingers in and out to stretch my muscles. Before long I was panting into the kiss asking for more.

“With pleasure little Alice.”

I suppressed another eye roll and watched as he hurriedly unbuttoned his pale pants. It seemed like he didn’t want to waste any time as he didn’t even bother to try taking them off. It doesn’t matter all that much to me being that I’m still in my little dress.

“Time to enter the rabbit hole.”

He cautiously placed himself just outside my hole and asked if I was ready. I bit my lip and nodded for him to continue. As he pushed each inch in, he paused allowing me to get used to the feeling. It hurt a great deal more than his fingers but I knew it’d feel great soon enough. Once he was fully inside me, he waited until I could relax my muscles again.

As the pain subsided, he pressed his lips softly over mine. While I kissed him back, my body began to loosen up enough for him to move. I sent him a small look to let him know it was okay. He slowly pulled himself out and pushed back in. As the pain shot through my body, a good amount of pleasure was also lurking behind it. A few more thrusts and the aching was almost completely gone.

When Jayy sped up his thrusts, my back arched off the couch. As his pace increased, so did his force and it wasn’t long until I was writhing against him helplessly. I thought it couldn’t feel any better but then I felt him hit that special spot. I screamed out his name and clawed desperately at the fabric beneath me. That one hit sent shockwaves up my body that nearly made me cum right on the spot. My pants had now turned into full-on screams that I could no longer stop as they ripped through my throat. In between every moan and cry of mine, I heard a quieter one of his.

Through his clenched teeth I could hear him gasp out, “Dahvie, you’re still so fucking tight!”

I couldn’t even form a complete sentence so the best I could do was moan out as he hit my prostate dead-on with every thrust. I was so close and he was too. I whimpered out pathetically in a broken sentence that I wasn’t gonna last much longer. He nodded back sporadically obviously not trusting himself to form a structured sentence of his own.

Just as he nearly lost it, he slammed harder than ever against that sensitive spot and bit roughly at the center of my throat. I screamed out for the entire neighborhood to hear as I came hard over both of our stomachs. As my screaming moan died down I felt his own release fill me warmly from the inside. When he released my bleeding skin, I found him panting just as hard as I was with his cheeks flushed darkly.

As we settled down after post-orgasmic haze I could hear small voices outside the front door.

“Aw cool! They got the recorded screams and everything here!”

Jayy and I laughed loudly as we heard their excited explanations. If only they knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.