Status: Just getting started.

Sleep Until Forgotten

Abandoned

We were at the village, and were being treated to dinner.

Miroku had pulled an "ominous aura" thing.

I'm not sure I believe him though I do feel a bit weird right now.

I was still thinking over what had happened on the way here.

Sango was sitting next to me eating her meal in silence, I was eating too not much though. I don't think I could stomach anything more than a bowl of rice right now.

Why did that happen? Twice! The bird, and then Kilala and Miroku. Did they really just fall because I yawned?!

Later after eating I decided to walk on the outside of the village, Sango still by my side.

"What did you do exactly?" she asked out of the blue.

"I yawned," I said stuffing my hands in the pockets of my jeans.

"That's it?"

"Yep."

"Do you think you could do it again? On me?"

"Why?"

"Well I was thinking, what if we could turn what you could do, into an advantage. Train you to only have enemies fall, and I noticed back on the way here, no one but you could make them wake up. So if we could get you to knock out our enemies, have you back away and not touch them, then we would be able to defeat them with ease."

I thought about it for a second, could I actually be useful to these people?

"We could try I suppose, but I don't want to practice on you or anyone in your group."

"That's perfectly fine! We could easily find you something else to practice on, don't worry it work out," she said eagerly.

I shook my head at how excited she was over it, and we started heading back to where they had allowed us to sleep.

When I slid open the door to go inside though, all of the talking I had heard, stopped.

"Whatcha' talking about?" I asked.

"Oh it's fine, don't worry we weren't talking," Kagome said.

"Oh yeah, sure, then what was I hearing? The wind? I know you were talking, so don't even pretend I don't have ears. What were you talking about?" I said crossing my arms.

She looked over at Inuyasha and raised an eyebrow, he only shrugged.

She sighed, "We were discussing where to drop you off because Inuyasha thinks you might be a danger to the rest of us."

"I never said that! You did!"

"If you didn't say it then what do you think? What if I told you if I wanted to I could knock out anyone and anything without raising a finger," I challenged.

"Prove it," he said skeptically.

"Tomorrow," I said smugly, "I would like to go to sleep."

I shooed Kagome away from her spot, "I'll sleep right here, I like being close to outside."

She moved but said, "Well why don't you just sleep outside then?"

I scowled at her. "Fine, whatever wannabe," I mumbled, walking back outside.

I stormed out of the town, and started walking along the first path I saw.

They wanted to get rid of me, so this should just make things easier for them.

I angrily wiped my tears away. Why would they want to get rid of me? Surely I could do something!

I should go back there and make it hell on earth for them, but I won't.

~

I walked until the sun started peeking up over the horizon, I wasn't tired at all though.

I want to go home. Where ever it is.

The wind started blowing like crazy; I shielded my eyes from the dust being thrown up by it.

When the wind stopped, I looked over my arms and saw someone.

She was just putting something back in her hair, a feather, when she said, "So young girl, you were with Inuyasha for a while, weren't you?"

"Yeah, so?" I furrowed my eyebrows wondering who this weird woman was.

She stepped forward and put out her hand, "My name is Kagura, and who are you?"

I shook her hand, but could only say, "I don't know."

"You don't know your name?"

"No, and I don't particularly like talking to a random person, so see ya'!"

I stepped around her and started walking, but she grabbed the back of my shirt and held my in place.

"They kicked you out didn't they? You know if you go with me you'll have food, shelter, and you wouldn't have to worry about where you'll sleep everyday."

I looked over my shoulder at her, "Promise you won't hurt me?"

"Of course," and with that she pulled the feather back out of her hair, and with another gust of air, I was looking down at the path I was just on. I was flying on the feather with Kagura sitting behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this is kind of a filler. I did it all in like 10 minutes, so I understand if it sucks.