Status: One-shot.

Alice In Wonderland

Boy Meets Girl.

I can’t believe what they did. My parents are insane; they don’t want me to pursue my dreams or marry someone of my choice. My direct family already doesn’t like me because they are crazy religious and I’m an atheist so of course they have a problem with it.

The sun was beating down on me as I trudged through the dirt road that was surrounded by long grass. The wind blew my dark, curly hair in circles and I shivered, scolding myself for not taking my coat with me. I’ve lived in Ireland for two years and I know how the weather is here, this may be warm for Ireland but it was still cold, colder than California that is. I sipped my Coca-Cola and moved my camera to my other shoulder.

My camera is my world, it’s my life. Photography is my life, that is. I take pictures of everything and anything. I like taking nature or people pictures the best. People are my top though, everyone acts different and I like to have recordings of it. I like proof and I like to sit there and watch people, in a non-creepy way that is. My dream is to be a famous photographer but my family highly disapproves of my dream, they want me to be a stay-at-home mom with six kids and a providing husband that my parents picked out. I don’t want that and I’m not alright with the idea either.

That’s exactly how I got to where I am now; walking through the fields of Ireland by myself. I ran away. I am eighteen so I can leave but no one knew I was going and I didn’t really take anything. I plan to get it once I get on my feet. I am walking through the outskirts of Dublin, the farming area. I looked up and saw a group of sheep feeding on the grass; I decided to take some pictures. They turned out nicely.

I walked for hours until I reached another town; Enniskerry, Ireland. I probably walked for about four hours in total, I officially hate walking. As soon as I saw the town in view, it started to rain—just my luck! I ran to the sidewalk and went into the first building with an unlocked door. I stomped my feet to get rid of water and looked up to see where I stepped foot in. You got to be kidding me.

There was thick fog hanging around the ceiling from all of the cigars and cigarettes in here. It spelt of piss, vomit, pity, and desperation. I heard the cracking of pool balls and the sticks. People were screaming at each other and others merely talking. Some women were there but mostly were criminal looking men. That’s right; I walked into a bar without knowing I did so.

I fought with myself in my mind. I could leave and get wet while looking like a complete fool to all of these people. Or I could stay dry, possibly make friends, and get a few drinks in me. Even though I knew I didn’t belong, I decided my best bet was to stay. I straightened my back and confidently strode to the bar and sat on a stool. A couple of people eyed me but I didn’t give two fucks at that point.

“Give me some tequila, I don’t care what kind, anything you have will do just great,” I told the bartender as I started to munch on the peanuts in the bowl. The bartender was twenty years old, at the least. He had chocolate straight hair and matching eyes which were warm and soft; he was lean and had some nice muscles. I could tell since his black tee was so tight on him—I think it was a tee from the bar—and he had on dark, loose jeans with white shoes. This guy was cute!

“I need an I.D,” he told me as he cleaned a beer cup with an old rag.

I pulled my I.D out of my pocket and handed it over to him. The man eyed it carefully then gave it back to me. I watched as he served my drink and then it was his turn to watch, he watched me as I downed it.

“Hard day?” he asked as he poured me another.

I nodded and downed that as well. I set down the glass and turned around in my seat, scanning the bar. I finally laid my eyes on a very attractive young male. The kid was possibly my age and was with one other guy, both were drinking and playing pool. I told the bartender that I’d be back and waltzed over to the two young men. They looked equally interested in my presence, it brought a small smile to my face and a little blushing was involved too.

The two boys had long-ish dark hair. I liked one more than the other. I grabbed a pool stick and leaned over the table, seductively.

“Hey, room for one more?”

The two looked at each other, smiled, and then nodded their heads vigorously.

“I’m Eric,” said the very attractive one. I moved in closer to him and let my hand go down from his chest to his hand, which I grabbed and shook.

“I’m Alice.” Both of the men smiled at me and I smiled back.

“My name is Sebastian,” the less cute one told me. I shook his hand as well and he kissed the top of my hand, which made me giggle.

*******


It’s been about two hours since I arrived and I was heavily making out with Eric. His friend Sebastian found his own bimbo blond who liked him very much. Or it may be because he yelled he was the son of a rich father. Either way, the kid is happy.

I was sitting on Eric’s lap and his hand slowly went up my skirt. I crashed my lips into his even harder because of his action, I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second. I slid my hand up and down his chest and then stopped at his belt buckle. I nipped at his neck and ears as I worked on his pants. He slid his hand up and down under my shirt, and then he went all the way up to my breasts and stopped. Eric went inside my bra and rubbed my nipple, I whimpered.

I moved my hand to the pool table to try and grab ahold of myself and almost knocked over my camera. I moaned a little but no one in the room paid any attention to me. I bit his lip then I let Eric take control, he snipped at my neck and sucked as well. I let out a sigh of relief.

“Let’s get to my place.” His hot breathe was on my neck, I barely heard him. I didn’t know if it was possible for me to move but it was a good idea.

“How far away do you live?” I felt my breath hitch as he sucked harder.

“Two streets over,” he said between hot kisses.

I jumped off of him and grabbed my items. I said goodbye to Sebastian and the bartender. After him serving me a few drinks earlier in the night, I learned his name—Patrick!

Eric and I walked out with me attached to him; legs wrapped around his waist, arms around his neck, tongue wrapped around his tongue. The kid practically sprinted to his place, we reached his apartment building and he stuffed his key into his door after we made out in the escalator until we reached the sixth floor. Eric turned on the lights, closed the door with his foot, and carried me to his room as fast as he could. My tongue was roaming his mouth the whole time.

Eric set me down on his bed and he told me he’d be back in a bit as he walked out of the room. I stood up and took off my clothes, except for my panties and bra, as I waited. I seductively lay on the bed waiting for Eric. He walked back in his boxers and smiled after he saw me. Eric slowly made his way to me and straddled my body. I let out a moan of delight and pressed my lips against his roughly. His hands roamed my body as mine went straight to his boxers.

“What do you want to do?” his breathe hitched as he spoke into my skin. Eric’s fingers played with my nipples before his tongue started to. I closed my eyes with pleasure.

I opened his boxers with one hand and grabbed a hold of his length with the other one. Eric gasped slightly into my skin; I firmly grabbed him and rubbed his tip with my thumb. He let out a hoarsely groan and I smiled as I kissed his neck. I moved my hand down and up on his length, getting faster and faster. I rubbed his tip and every time he yelled out ‘fuck’ and rolled his eyes backwards.

“Stop teasing me,” he ordered as he grabbed my hand and stopped me. “It’s my turn.” Eric brought his hand down below my waist and rubbed my clit with his calloused finger. I screamed with delight and it only encouraged him more. Eric finally stuck two fingers into me without any warning and I gasped.

“Gosh, you’re so wet!” Eric told me with a grunt.

I smiled at him. Eric stuck another finger into me and I rolled my eyes back. He played with my clit and I could barely hold back my juices. The ball in the pit of my stomach was getting bigger and bigger, getting ready to release itself.

“Please don’t tease me,” I whimpered.

Eric smiled sinisterly and shook his head. He brought his head down as his fingers worked, Eric licked my clit and I screamed from the sensation it brought through me. I arched my back and fought back the urge to dig his face deeper between my thighs. He removed his fingers and brought his tongue inside of me as his hands slid up my body and stopped at my breasts to rub them. The kid’s tongue worked on me and was enough to send me over the edge. Eric didn’t seem shocked at all but smiled up at me as he licked me clean. He laid wet, sloppy kisses on my thighs.

I kissed his mouth with hunger and tasted myself in his mouth. I moaned with the delight and pleasure of it. I kissed his jaw and toned body repeatedly while he sucked on my neck roughly.

“Just fuck me already,” I ordered. Eric smiled and straddled my body correctly, taking his dick fully out of his boxers to let me see his boner. I smiled shyly, feeling self-conscience. He rubbed his tip against my clit and all worries or doubts were out the window.

“Just fucking do me!” I screamed.

*******


“That was amazing,” I told Eric as I kissed his arm that was wrapped around me. We just finished having sex and we were both matted with sweat, the smell of sex, and the smell of cigarettes. You could practically smell the good time we had.

“You were so tight and wet!”

I smiled and felt my cheeks tint in color. Eric really loved that I was tight and wet because that’s practically what he yelled the whole time! I snuggled closer to him and sighed with joy.

Eric pulled away and got off of the bed, putting his boxers on. “You should be getting dressed now, Alice.”

I wrinkled my nose, pulled the sheets closer to me. “Why? I figured we’d stay the night together at least.”

He just smirked at me. “No, you need to leave now. This was just a booty-call, nothing more. Now you can leave.”

I felt the rage cover every single inch of my body. What a douche! I thought he was adorable and sensitive! Shows you how much time I spend around guys, I can’t even tell if they are douches by the way they look or talk. I need practice.

I stood up and slapped him then got dressed. “You’re a fucking asshole.” I grabbed my camera and slammed the door shut, heading to the elevator. I pressed the button to the lobby and huffed, cursing at myself for letting his act get through my walls. The old man in the elevator looked frightened of me; I bet he could smell the cheap sex I just had off of me.

I stormed all the way back to the bar, not having anywhere else to go. I sat back down on a stool, ignoring the looks people gave. I looked at the clock and it read 1:23AM. I saw Patrick heading over to me and I blushed, hoping he wouldn’t put two and two together.

“He threw you out, huh?” he asked, pouring me a shot of Jack Daniels.

I was astonished. How did he know? Did I come across as if it had happened? Did Eric do this a lot at this bar?

I took the shot. “Yes! What a douche bag! He didn’t even let me stay the fucking night! I’m from Dublin! I don’t have anywhere to live or stay! I walked here!” I took another shot.

“Why the fuck would you walk here? Let alone come here?”

I smirked. “Well, I wanted to get away from my family. They don’t want me to be a photographer even though it’s a passion of mine. They also want to choose who I marry and want me to be a freaky Jesus lover like them! But I’m an atheist! I’m my parent’s ‘demon child’ and the worse child they have ever had. I’m the oldest and the one they fucked up, I guess. I’ve been doing weed since I was fifteen and got caught doing it, arrested, and been having sex since sixteen, atheist, and a trouble maker. I should have seen this coming from all the good luck I’ve had!”

Patrick shook his head. “Leave this bar, Satan!” I smiled and hit him. Patrick was very good looking and sweet. But I don’t trust my judgment on good men anymore. Obviously I can’t pick them! Maybe my parents should just choose who I marry…

“How old are you?” he asked taking the next shot with me.

“I’m eighteen, how about you Patrick?”

He smiled and blushed slightly. “I’m twenty, Alice.”

I gagged. “Eww! Don’t call me that horrid name! I need something new!”

Patrick smiled at me. “Keep it, it’s beautiful. Like you,” he said as he lifted my chin. I blushed and bit my lip.

"Stop it.” I bit my lip even more, fighting the urge to jump over the bar to attack him.

He smirked and grabbed two beers, one for me and one for him. He opened the two and took a swig from his. “I know that look. You want to fuck me. Or at least kiss me.”

How the fuck—how did this kid know this?!

I blushed. “Quit being full of yourself, the thought never even crossed my mind!”

Patrick put his hands up. “Just calling ‘em as I see ‘em!

I bit my lip harder, resisting the temptation.

“For crying out loud, I’ll make the first move!” Patrick leaned over the bar and kissed my lips with such passion I thought they would burn. I was enjoying this very much. His mouth tasted wonderful, he knew what he was doing and I loved it!

I grabbed hold of his face and stuffed my tongue down his throat as he did the same thing to me! I climbed onto the table and almost fell off but he caught me. Patrick’s hands full of my ass as I wrapped my arms around him. I moaned loudly but no one took notice to us.

“I’m not going to treat you wrong. I can already tell you’re special; Eric is crazy to just throw you out,” Patrick told me as he separated from me for some air. I smiled and blushed slightly.

Little did I know that is was who I would be spending the rest of my life with. Never contacting my family, I completely tossed them out of my life for good. I started fresh with Patrick, and I love him more than anything else in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is my one-shot for the contest! :D
Due on Halloween! Hopefully I win something!