We've All Been Lost for Most of This Life

Chapter One

Well, everything started in different ways. All bad mainly. It's hard to explain everything, but I guess it's best if I explain everything to the fullest that it can go. Well, name's Lora Dellota. I'm 16 now. All of my problems started when I was about 12 and up. I was verbally abused. Physically abused. And my depression had began to get worse and worse as the years passed. My depression never stopped when it started. It's just that I am such a good faker and liar, no one had noticed anything.

I was abused physically and mentally by almost everyone around me. It was insane. I never told them that most of it affected me. Of course I wouldn't tell them that, that would make them unhappy. By they, I mean my friends. They would hit me and it would hurt. Luckily I never showed them the pain. Never had they noticed the pain in my eyes or physical reastions. Faking is almost my second nature. They made fun of me all the time. I hardly hung out with anyone of the same race as myself, so they would always pick on me on being Asian. It had always affected me because I felt out of the group and I felt as if I didn't belong there.

My parents and family had abused me as well. Family was verbally. Parents were mainly physical. My mother and father had hit me before. My Family would always make fun of me and make me feel bad for them for something I never took part in. I was always the black sheep in the family. I liked rock and screamo while they liked hip-hop and rap. I mean, I loved hip-hop. They just never thought I did.

My depression started when I was about 12 when everything went out of control.

And now I'm going to go through my hardships with you.
♠ ♠ ♠
New fiction of my life.
This story might help me out.
=)
Comments?