Status: In progress

Untitled So Far (NaNoWriMo)

Chapter One

Allen

She was gone. My sweet Callie, sucked into the dark abyss of that ship and gone. My head was spinning, questions whirring and tears threatening to assault my cheeks. "Oh, Callie.." I breathed softly, pulling my phone out and dialing Genesis. The phone rang three times before she picked up, a cheery tone in her voice.
"Hey there, Ally, if you're looking for Cal she's not with me."

"I know where Callie is, Gen.." my tone was dark, saddened, and she could tell.

"What's wrong, Allen. Did she break up with you or something. Oh, My. That's-" her tone was worried, but I couldn't let her ramble on forever.

"She was just abducted. I had to watch."

"What the hell, Allen! Why are you calling me! Why aren't you calling the cops?! Why didn't you do something. What the hell!" Anger rung on every note of her voice, and my tears finally escaped, rolling down my cheeks in thick cascades.

"Genesis, she wasn't just.. abducted.. I.." my voice caught in my throat, I didn't even know how to explain. What had I just seen, really? "Come meet me at her house, we need to talk to Dean about this and I don't think I can handle telling it twice.." I choked out through strangled sobs. I walked toward the house slowly, and walked right in the back door. "Hey, Dean.." I called out into the empty seeming house, knowing he'd hear me wherever he was hiding.

"Sup, Al!" Dean called down the stairs in his happy-go-lucky voice, thudding down the stairs quickly and stopping inches from him. "I'm not sure where Callie is, buddy.." he said, looking around like she might suddenly pop out of the atmosphere. "Wait, what.. Why you crying?" he asked, bluntly with a nervous look on his face.

"Let's wait until Genesis gets here..." I sighed softly before wiping the tears from my cheeks and walking slowly to the couch.

Image


Genesis and Dean were staring at me with their mouths agape after I explained the events which I witnessed.

"So.. She was abducted.. by aliens?" Genesis said with a tone of hesitation slipping through.

"Let's go fight those fuckers!" Dean said with wide eyes and an almost blank expression, it was so much to take in he was obviously just rolling on instinct.

"And, how do you plan to do that, Dean? We're just gonna go and fly into the universe and fight a bunch of aliens which we know nothing about? Yea. Great plan." Genesis said, sarcasm dripping off every tone.

"I agree with Dean.." I said softly, staring out the back window to the spot where I had last seen Callie.

"You're always logical, Allen, how can you be agree with this nutcase!" she gestured toward Dean and rolled her eyes in my direction. "I mean, how the hell are a couple of kids like us going to fight aliens anyways. Seriously."

"I never thought I'd see the day were you were more logical than me.." a dry laugh escaped my lips. "But, Aliens? It's bound to be all over the news. We'll just use whatever means we have to get there." I turned my face to Dean. "Your parents are loaded, you have access to that money, right?" my smile was mischievous."

"Yes." he said blankly, still trying to cope with the fact his sister had been stolen by a bunch of extra terrestrials. "She was my baby sister, man.." he trailed off and sighed. "I'm ready. Lets turn the news on and wait for any info on these alien bastards!"

A nervous, forced laugh broke out among the three of us as Genesis skipped over to the TV and flipped it on, Dean changing it over to the news channel. We all watched intently, waiting for any word about the Aliens to get this adventure started.