Status: Finished

I'm in Love With My Own Sin

Chapter Fifteen

ONE YEAR LATER

Third P.O.V

Frank watched as they lowered him into the ground, his face wet with fresh tears. He watched until the casket was now no longer in sight. Tears filled the eyes of many different people around him, yet hardly any were there in tears of sorrow. With Gerard at his side, they watched as they lowered Frank’s own father down into the ground, six feet under where he had always belonged. Or make it six thousand feet.

Frank couldn’t help but smile contentedly as the funeral for Frank Anthony Sir. Was closing up. He clutched Gerard’s hand with his own while he looked around at all the surrounding people. Unsurprisingly, nearly everybody had looked content, like Frank and Gerard’s own personal battle for justice was solved at his father’s death. But the most surprising thing of it all, was that Bella’s parents were their right along side them, crying and clutching onto each other like it was a replay of their own daughter’s funeral all over again. But this time, instead of tears of despair they were tears of joy.

“Frank Anthony Sir died two blocks away from his son, Frank’s apartment. He was shot in the side of the head with a .357 magnum near the corner drug store that was being held up at the time of his murder. He was on his way to his sons house with a shotgun and some duct tape in his pocket. Friend Alex of Frank Anthony tell us that the man was headed over to finish the job of killing his son Frank, and boyfriend Gerard Way, like he had done to his son’s former girlfriend, Bella Carpenter. Alex slash, the accomplice to the late murder of miss Carpenter, is now in custody and facing death row.” Newspapers read.

Gerard smiled over a Frank, the battle that they have been fighting for the longest time was finally over, and now even Frank could live in peace. No more of Frank’s father would be spoke of.

Gerard rolled his fingers along the new engagement band that lay on Frank’s ring finger. Frank smiled back at Gerard with the same look in his eyes that he did the day Gerard proposed. The looks of love plain in they’re eyes.

Usually, funerals were used to appreciate and morn for the dead. But all Frank wanted to do was get up and piss on his grave. Like a big fuck you to him. Which is what practically every person in the cemetery wanted to do right now. But Frank held it in, and let the tears slowly slide down his cheeks, falling into the crevice of his lips. Tears of happiness were shed, whether than tears of remorse.

And as Frank and Gerard backed away from the cemetery and away from Frank’s deceased father, they couldn’t keep the smiles off of their faces. They finally won throughout all of the hardships. They beat it, together. Everything they went through together, everything that seemed unbeatable, finally showed out in the end.
They’re love is indestructible, and they would be getting married on the 24 of June, the day of Bella’s death, as a rebirth for all of the horrid things to come to an end.

Gerard sighed and clutched Frank’s hand harder in his. Frank smiled up at Gerard and planted one short and simple kiss to his lips. This was the end, and it all was finally over. And now, it was like nothing ever happened. It was as if Frank never left Jersey in the first place. It was all like it was meant to happen this way, and in the end they would come out in triumph. Fate brought them back together once they were ripped apart. And yet through it all, it ended just like this. Wonderful.

They’re hearts, are beating as one. For now, and forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
i really was not expecting this story to end so soon. i had so many more ideas for this, and it would have went along for so many more chapters. but sadly, i lost my muse for this story. and the last chapter i was debating whether or not to finish it with that, but i decided against it! so i wrote this, as a kind of after thing. im so sorry if any of you are upset for it ending like this. and sorry for it being so short!

thank you for every single one of you that have been reading and commenting since More Than Just Curious! thank you to everyone who had subscribed! it means so much to me that you would take the time out of your day to read this.

i had a lot of fun with this story, and i had a lot of fun reading all of the comments. im greatful for all of the friends i made while making this story. and thank you to one of my best Friends, and an amazing editor, Monster5FDP for editing this story when i would miss something.

i would still love to hear your feedback on this chapter :) thank you so much to everyone.

also, i am working on a college fic for the summer, it has nothing to do with this story, but its a Frerard. if your interested, let me know and i will post a chapter!

thank you all <3